Reviews for TARDIS Time and relative dimension in space
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was a really good one! Never expected to see them kiss in this one! What a nice surprise! He deserved it though! And the coffee, too!
CRB chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That... was beautiful. I can see why it became a universe, and I feel bad for always skipping over it before.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You teach forensic anthropology?! That is (I'm sorry that I don't know how to say this without sounding like a freak) so cool! I want to be a forensic anthropologist. At some point. Still working on the high school right now.
oh, and really awesome story. Great idea.
midnightread chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Really liked it. Good job
caffinate-me chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Yay! I'm finally reading the much beloved TARDIS series! I wasn't lying when I said I would (eventually). And I'm reviewing on my tablet so I apologize for any misspelled words or typos.

I have said this before and I will say it again, I am amazed that you don't have 1000 reviews on your writings because you are fantastic. I love it. You have a sophisticated writing style that I just adore. Okay off to the next story (I'm going off of ER's list so by chronological order not the order they were written) but enough rambling for now. Ciao.
Mark C chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was great.

It was hard for both of them to be there and I liked how Rick and Kate talked about their reasons.

I got a kick out of Rick calling a time out to help re-bandage Kate's wrist despite her protests. The whole process was beneficial to them both because they got some things out in the open. But I think I liked Kate's time out better since she initiated the kiss between them.

Loved the ending.
pkl chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I just discovered this series and had to go back from the fourth story to this very first one to tell you, that I enjoy it very, very much and LOVE the idea of a "time-out" and a few kisses and honesty in-between. So very good.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved this. SO MUCH. It's so heartbreaking, yet so utterly beautiful. And there's hope.
I love the time out concept.
You write these characters so beautifully.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I'm way late to the party here, I assumed the TARDIS verse was a Dr. Who crossover that hadn't been labeled as such until I checked your bio. Now that I'm on board, WOW! This is amazingly raw and the time out concept was brilliant. I love that you gave them an escape from themselves so they could be emotionally open, if only for a few minutes, and give each other at least a portion of the comfort they needed.
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful story, beautifully written, I could feel them, their voices so amazingly authentic.

And, when my mom died, I was barely out of my teens, and when we put her in the ground, I needed to know the same thing. Funny, how that is. How we need to know. It might seem macabre to those on the outside, but when you're in it, right in the middle of it, it is comforting.

My dad died almost a year ago now (three days after last Thanksgiving), and that experience was vastly different. He had cancer (mom died suddenly), and we watched his body change before us. Yet, when we cremated him, I wanted to know everything about that, too.

Anyway, probably too much information, but that is how this story resonated with me. Thank you.
FCN chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I didn't realize I never reviewed this, so that makes rereading it so much more fun! This is an absolutely wonderful story. It's so vivid when I picture it and that doesn't always happen for me. Now I'm going to start on the rest of the TARDIS stories again. I really adore them.
B.anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice - I liked this.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved this moment of Castle's patience imploding:

"Time. Out." His hands dropped to his thighs. He looked away, and the words came pouring out, "I have been doing the right thing. Because I want you to be ok. And I know that I can't make you ok. So I've been giving you space and I've been giving you time and right now, I want a time out so I can do some basic fucking first aid and not watch you bleed to death," The outburst was over almost as soon as it started. He looked up to see her staring, eyes wide, mouth working silently. And, once again, the urge to kick himself loomed, but he couldn't quite keep from adding, "Again."
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So happy to have found this. Lovely! Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012