Reviews for Giving Gifts
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
AWWWWWWWW
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
SO GOOD! Very sweet and adorable and so them. Great job!

blue
Anna chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So sweet! Happy belated new year!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh man. That just made my day. Really lovely- from the team interactions to the awesomeness between the two of them. :D Made me grin like a sap.

"Not too difficult of course," Jane was quick to clarify, obviously defending his honour.

hehe...
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awww, sweet
fadedSorrow chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
the team exchanging gifts was so cute :D and awww at the green scarf!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awesome!

When I wrote fic one of the hardest things, I found, was coming up with gifts for characters to give each other. Don't know why.

Loved how she got one up on him.

Leah
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
"I thought your meeting would be longer," Jane groused.

"Ah."

Then he smiled slightly, "Also, you've installed a better lock on your door."

"Yes," she admitted. It had been a very deliberate choice on her part. She hadn't thought it would keep him out, but she had thought it might make him think twice about breaking in if he just wanted a pencil.

"That made things difficult," Jane informed her.

Now it was Lisbon's turn to smile, "That was the point."

Sheer Christmas joy. :D

SCORE! One point for Lisbon and societal conventions!

We all love the way he breaks the societal conventions, but you know, can't have too much of that... cause some of those are really important... like the ones about not torturing people, for instance, or the convention that cannibalism is bad. Yes, we need a little of that for Jane.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aww, this was cute! I especially loved the scarf! Not only makes me want to draw her with one lol but I love soft things :3 and her snuggling! Lovelove!

I'm so behind on everything, I WILL catch up eventually! (Especially to read mine :D) thank you for providing cuteness in this insomnia-filled night :)
Monika chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This fanfic just made me the happiest I've ever been the day after Christmas. Brava!
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aww, I liked that, especially Jane's gift for Lisbon. :D

Love how Jane probably knew what everyone was getting, yet he didn't tell anyone. He's obviously improved a little. :)

And I like the rest of the team's gifts, too. Nice of Rigsby to get Cho a heating pad. And I liked the lotion Jane got Van Pelt. Rigsby's reindeer tie is just too funny.

Lisbon's right, a pocket watch does fit Jane better than a conventional modern watch.

Hope you had a merry Christmas! Write more soon!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was ADORKABLE!
Totorsg chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
aaawww! great OS

i loved it !

Jane and Lisbon are just adorable lol
information specialist chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was do cute! And I love how perfect all the gifts were, especially Cho's (Rigsby is do thoughtful!) and Rigsby's (Rigsbon sibling love rocks). A pocket watch does suit Jane do much. Thanks for this and happy holidays.
All-I-need chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
May I just say: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ?

Gosh, this is so much like Jane and Lisbon! Theyd do exactly that ... god, I love this!

Also, I always wanted a pocket watch. And Jane. Now if only I could find a way to kidnap him on his way back from the restaurant, Id have both...*coughs*

Anyways, this story is incredibly cute and I really really like it.

Looking forward to whatever else you might come up with.

Happy Holidays!