Reviews for Hand of Doom
HyperA1985 chapter 4 . 9/16
I am looking fowards to chapter 5 and I hope Naruto summons Shinigami to revive Minato Namikaze in exchange for Hurizen Saratobi's death.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Dage chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Personal theory on why chakra is a poison if rikudou's mother took th fruit from the shinju tree then all chakra originally came from the shinju or juubi in which case humans were not supposed to have chakra thus it being unnatural it is poison
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
is this gonna get updated?
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Your 3rd hokage is fucked up... Yet somehow he made me laugh...
TheViewer chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Holy shit this is good there really aren't many good narutoxraven stories and this has the potential to become extremely awesome. I hope that you update it soon, very soon.
TheViewer chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Interesting very intresting though i am not for the whole naruto/harem thing but it could work out
The Fox chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i was going to read this tell i saw the 1st 3 words "Parings Naruto/Harem" and now i hope this story burns...
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Wait... What? Tayuya, floating? When did that happen?

Hope you update this soon (read:when you get a chance. I know RL has a tendency to cut into reading/writing time). I would give you my spiel about What I'd do if this isn't updated after six months at any time after I follow it, but since you're "sick", I don't think I will.
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
One thing... Mind - Blown.
phantom frost chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
update their is'nt very many good naruXrae storys
omally-dood chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
o man that was so lame i wanna pucke
i mean u turned the kyuubi into raven come on thats just lame
Milanord chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Hey great story
i hope starfire or blackfire or both are part of the harem
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Love it I also love that you have a femsasuke in the story. Femsasuke rocks because she's always nicer than sasuke(male) & isn't gay maybe bi but never gay.
Bladre MKT chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
oh good yer back! this its actually interesting! i hope to see more then!