Reviews for The Tragic Fir
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was really sweet Lorelei! I loved the brother-sister banter between Rick and Popuri, and the tenderness of the last scene was heartwarming. :)

Merry belated Christmas!

-Butterfly
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
A lovely oneshot.

A few grammar mistakes here and there, but it wasn't anything too major. I love your spin on Rick's family and their traditions. Would have loved if you softened up a bit with Won's mention.

Merry Christmas :)

Peace Out~
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hehe, I love this so much! Thank you, Lorelei!

I adore the details you put into the story, such as nettles embedding themselves in Rick's jacket and paths being carved by snowprints. Then there were the little things about the characters such as Rick calling Kai 'Crab' and Jeff being taken advantage of by the town that make the world in the story all the more realistic. All the characters' behaviours were completely natural and I could understand where they were coming from.

I love how you approached this theme as well. Traditions, family, and friends -I'm so happy that you included all of these.

Also, Rick and Popuri are two of the characters that appeal to me the most form Mineral Town. 3

Thank you for doing an awesome job and I'm glad to hear that you had fun writing this!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas,