Reviews for Imouto
Bluewater7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This story is so sweet and cute. I love the way Byakuya thinks about Hisana.
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was adorable! Sad, too...

I would like to point out one slight technicality in your punctuation. I see you are trying to use the fickle semicolon (;). The semicolon has one specific purpose: to join two independent clauses. E.g., The dog is hungry; the food bowl has been empty for hours.

In a list (when Byakuya is comparing Rukia's features to Hisana's), the comma is used.

This wasn't a horrible mistake; many people have trouble using a semicolon. (Note that usage). I, in fact, learned usage in a class about the U.S. constitution in junior college this past semester. Most of my classmates didn't know either.

In fact, in the line that begins with "The way she walked..." I myself am unsure if that semicolon is okay or not. I'm thinking that it is, but to be certain I'd have to look that up. It's a very tricky punctuation mark.

I'm not trying to be picky-quite the opposite. I not only enjoy passing on knowledge, but I would also like to help fellow fic writers improve when I believe I can. As someone who wishes to teach and also writes fanfic, I want to help fellow writers improve as I've improved over the years and help fellow writers improve their habits as I have mine.

Still, this story makes me want to hug Byakuya. It was good.
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was great. I could really feel the emotion in this, beautifully written, and it flowed like water. Really amazing! Rukia has been found :) its kinda sad that only after Hisana died she was found... maybe if Byakuya found Rukia a year earlier...