Reviews for Five Christmases
crosslight chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is very smutty and fluffy and I love it. a really tiny comment: perhaps you could've used dividers to separate the Christmases? But brilliant nonetheless, and I love it.
Sunaya chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
So beautiful. JPLE forever ! They represent true love to me!
paperworlds chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMFG. Yes, I am still in school, and I have many years to develop my writing but I can never be as good as you. How do you do that? I love your endings! They are singlehandedly the most powerful I have ever seen. Short but containing such deep messages...they epically rock. I'm crying. and this writing is amazing, you have a way with words that carve a message in the reader's mind forever. I suck compared to you. You should try writing a book! And I don't expect a PM because of my review, because if you did that you'd have to send like a million PM's! Sorry, I am ranting. It's just the mood I'm in. Why do Brits say Happy Christmas instead of Merry, by the way? And yes...completely off and random. But that's me to you. ; )
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So much sweet :)
kit7714 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That one actually made my cry... it's no less nice a read, though..:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i have found that there are some authors who are able to drag me so completely into the world they weave that i become that odd person on the bus or even sitting in my bed that giggles out loud at the funny bits, who's heart beats with anticipation during the exciting (or scary) bits and who has tears forming during the sad bits, so i just wanted to thank you for being another one of these authors who is able to draw me into their world so effortlessly. your work is amazing.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh wow, this is amazing.

you've captured so much in so few words, the emotions are incredible.

Bravo.
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aww.. Such a sad yet sweet ending!
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
bittersweet and beautiful
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You made me cry. D:

That said, you're an amazing writer - I love how some of your fics can make me laugh, and some can make me cry, and they're all amazing. :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So beautiful!

More power!
HeadGirl98 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Perfection in a one-shot.
Akt5us chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is sweet. :)
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very sweet, even though it was sad at the end.
Dragonheart Wandcore chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow. This-this actually made me tear up in the end.

Kelsey how do you do that?