Reviews for The Fullmetal Wizard: The Philosopher's Stone
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 10/24
Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed the ride and will now start on the sequel! :D
sat1 chapter 7 . 1/20
A really good story !
MAFITA chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Loved the story! I normally read RoyEd fics only, but this one promised to be good. I'm glad I read it! Even if you hinted at EdWin... :S I found it a great read, and I'm really looking forward to the next story in the series... I just hope you've completed it! (or are planning to) :S In any case, congratulations on a wonderful story! Read you soon! Kisses!
royaiblue chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
*chucks laptop across the room at the sight of his group of friends*
GayLegionCommander chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Bravo! Bravo! This was a fantastic fan fic. Keep it up, i loved it.
httpkirby chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
Just wanted to say I love you for this story. *licks the air*
Zauber chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Story had potential, but I'm giving up now - it seems pretty clear that events are going to proceed completely the same as in the books, and I'm not interested in seeing the exact same events from a different perspective.
JazmineElric chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
I just started this today and I find myself...amazed by what I just read. Come of late I've been reading every single Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Harry Potter crossover that I could find. Most of them I've found to be rather boring and I would read all chapters that were available. I've only found a few that I have actually enjoyed, this one now being at the top of my 's come to my attention that you are doing all of the Harry Potter books/movies and I can't wait to read them.

I hope you get the chance to read this.

Luce-san chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Wow! This was such a great story! Thank you for writing it! Now I'm going to go read the sequel.
Blue Teller chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Awesome story! I really love how USEFUL Edward is here. I completely agree, this stone should have been destroyed a long time ago. The entire time I was like: it only causes trouble, blast the thing already!
I can't wait for the sequel. But no hurry, take your time. Quality matters more than the crazy mob of fans demanding more of your amazing work... (totally not-hypocritical here ;)
kickassdani chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
This fic was soo good! I'm glad you continued it to the second Harry Potter book :)
Baby Fawn chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This was a real good story. Love how you got his temper just right usually people don't get his temper right in these crissoverss but you did. Going to look for the other one to this one to start reading it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
I wish you could continue with the second book! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Omgosh this is really GOOD! I couldn't wait to finish this till 11:30 in the evening OAO.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2014