Reviews for Flaws & Love
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
So great! Loved your epilogue. Perfect ending to your awesome story. I've been reading all your FF stories the past couple weeks and should just make an account to continue commenting on your awesomeness! Thanks for your great stories! Seriously do love reading them. You are very talented. :)
Whispers in a Thundercloud chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
I loved it!
chocolateluvr chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
even though im sad that it's the end- i'm really glad that they got a happy ending!
i cant wait for your next fanfic!
chocolateluvr chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
oh my gosh im crying
the last chapter?
*sniffle* i love your characters!
thank you so much!
eilishfegann chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
love it!
amy-with-an-i chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I love this series. This is a really well written version. I love it so far. Although, I think its funny, Maggie is technically a Watson.
Skylar chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Oh my gosh! The Significance series is easily one of my favs, and you do it justice! I LOVE NICK SO MUCH OMGOMGOMGOMG! I think that the only thing that could make it better would be a new update! I'm into the romance stuff, so (hint, hint) I think their ready to take it to the next level (*coughs*mutualizing*coughs*). Great Story!
mystery chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
good story.
PhyllisD chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
I love this! I read the significance series in lightning speed and couldn't stand to wait for independence to come out in December. This is so similar to Shelly's writing style and everything that it almost seems as if she wrote it herself! I love the characters so much too. Now if anything I would love to see some more romance (mutualizing anyone?) between Nick and Elise. Other than that, KEEP POSTING.
Complete Chocoholic chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
WOW! I just read the whole story in one sitting and it took me AGGGGGGEEEEEESSSS! But you are such a good writer, 'cause normally on big stories like this I end up getting bored and skim reading some, but that didn't happen at all! This is so good, I absolutely love it, and your chapters are pretty much the PERFECT length. Cannot wait for the next update, so please try and make it soon!
SpellStorm chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Totally agree with you, there. If everyone felt pain from fighting, just think about how much nicer the world would be :)
Plus, if everyone had a soul mate, the divorce rate would go way down ;)
Update quickly!
SpellStorm chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Amazing as always! I love Hanna's interrogation of Nick. And I absolutely LOVE Mama Jones.
Update quickly!
Rylie16 chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Hey! I haven't reviewed your story before and I just got done reading the who thing and it took me like two hours plus. Haha. It is amazing! I seriously can't wait to read more. I think Nick and Elsie are just the cutest! And Theodore as Nick's middle name! 3 I absolutely hate the Watsons now! AHHHH! And I didn't even find a single annoying spelling or grammatical error in a single chapter so good job on the editing! Like I said I can't wait to read more! Keep it coming!
xXBookNinjaXx chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Amazing! Fantastic story I love their ability and you should definitely keep wrighting!
SpellStorm chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I love their abilities! I love Elsie's "No buzzer required" statement!

Can't wait for the next update!