Reviews for Christmas for Loke
Yaoifornow chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Omg I loved this. It's rare when I read a non yaoi fan fiction but this was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Too bad it was just an One Shot
FY chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I swear this is the best Lolu fanfiction I have read so far goddamnit
JazzC20 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I found the part with the spirit king to be a crack up. This story was great.
ScarletSutcliff chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story is perfect
afeltyz chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh my! Sneaky Loke!
animeblackcat11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Omg that that almost made me blush
kjc4loveimagination chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
that sneaky loke
serendipitylong chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This story made my heart ache, in a good way though. Very well written.
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
To heavensmith:

One, you have Private Messaging disabled. There is no way I can reach you, so I really hope you check this story again and see this message. Doubtful, but I don't want you to think I just ignored you. I simply have NO way of contacting you when you have PM feature blocked.

Two, please message me privately for help, not leave messages like that in reviews. I might not catch your comment. Luckily, I did.

Three: to answer your request in case you have a phobia to using private messaging, or can't figure out how to unblock it (i don't know how since I've never blocked that feature) to delete a chapter, click on Publish, then Manage Stories, the click on the story you want to edit. Click on the tab that says Content/Chapters. It will list your chapters. Delete the one you wish to remove. Realize, if you delete chapter 5 out of 10, you now have 9 chapters. You can't delete, then put the chapter back in as chapter 5. If you want that chapter gone forever, delete it. If you just need to edit it, click on the icon under "Export," which will put a copy of your chapter into Document Manager. From there, edit the chapter as you need, then you can return to Manage Stories - Content/Chapters and click the link for Replace/Update. Replace the unwanted chapter with the new content.

I hope this helps, and I hope you unblock private messaging so I can help you in the future. Good luck!
Angel's Mew Music chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
i need help i cant delete 1 chapter to my story and i have to please help rhov
IamAngelA13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Lol three months of you know.. xD That's gotta hurt!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
amazing story, but im curious... did the spirit king give her his key for christmas?
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012