Reviews for Truth & Happiness
ForgeK chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this story!
Just recently found your Truth series. Totally understand why after so many years you might need to step away from this universe. But, and PLEASE consider this a shameless plea, I would love to see more of this story- Veronica pregnant, overprotective Logan as father-to-be, whatever is in your Oh-So-Talented Brain. Please, please continue
Jass1 chapter 1 . 5/3
Gosh... I'm in love with this fic.
Who am I kidding, I'm in love with all this universe.
alexhu'15 chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow. This is amazing. I've read your entire truth series. I found it a while ago, few years ago, and just binged on it. I swear it only took me about a month to read all of what you had written for them and I loved every single second of them! (Hoping it continues!) I'm currently rereading them now. Lol. Honesty one of the best stories I have ever read.
BUT then I just came across this and I have literally no idea how I missed it all this time. But this was everything! Everything I've ever wanted for these two and their story. You got their ending perfect. If I never read another story, read another novel, or see another movie of VMars, I would have absolutely no problem wth making this the ending to their story in my head.

You do such and amazing job writing them and their story. Thank you for doing this, for writing and publishing your work for as long as you did. Best of luck if you decide to continue with the series and best of luck if you decide not to.
AmyPC chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I've read this chapter multiple times and always long for more! I want to see your version of LoVe become parents! (But not before the end of Playing Hide and Seek with the Truth!)
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I loved this. Veronica and Logan are epic. It's nice to see Shiloh doing well. I'm a little sad it took them so long to get married and they haven't popped out any gorgeous babies yet. I love your truth series. I keep hoping that they will be updated. Please update your stories!
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
OMG i am so glad you posted this window into the future, i LOVE it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Thank you for a sketched resolution!
kerali chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I wanted to just leave you a note about how much I love this series. I re-read it over the last week or so and hope that you find the time or motivation to finish it. But even if you don't, I love that you have the last story of them as adults to let us know that they had their happy ending.
labroussard chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Oh my! I love this. I am so happy to see they are ending up together and have grown.

I am sad to not know how Sr year and college goes...
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This is wonderful and everything I could've wanted. Except maybe... another chapter? ;D
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Loved loved loved it! I can't wait to see where your Truth Series takes you, if this is any indication I know Logan and Veronica are headed for great things!
ficklecraftster chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
So sweet! Love the tone of this one and the leaps in time. Noticed Duncan wasn't mentioned in Jake's failings... Wonder what to make of that?
irma66 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Love this one too. I'm from Arcata so having a LoVe engagement happen at Fern Canyon is FF magic for me.
lightupahead chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This might be my favorite future shot I have ever read. This is a glimpse of the happy ending these characters deserve. I hope that you post the future chapters to this once the other story is complete. I can't wait to read them! Great job. Your stories are my favorite VM fics that I have ever read!
Piper Sky chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love this story about the continuing growth and progress of LOVE. It's so gentle but still has spark, angst and humour. Thank you.