Reviews for Truth & Happiness
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 3/16
Loved loved loved it! I can't wait to see where your Truth Series takes you, if this is any indication I know Logan and Veronica are headed for great things!
ficklecraftster chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
So sweet! Love the tone of this one and the leaps in time. Noticed Duncan wasn't mentioned in Jake's failings... Wonder what to make of that?
irma66 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Love this one too. I'm from Arcata so having a LoVe engagement happen at Fern Canyon is FF magic for me.
lightupahead chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This might be my favorite future shot I have ever read. This is a glimpse of the happy ending these characters deserve. I hope that you post the future chapters to this once the other story is complete. I can't wait to read them! Great job. Your stories are my favorite VM fics that I have ever read!
Piper Sky chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love this story about the continuing growth and progress of LOVE. It's so gentle but still has spark, angst and humour. Thank you.
spk chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
OMG! This is freaking AMAZING! Perfect picture of their future together! :)
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was very sweet but I'm hoping one day you'll write a full length future fic haha.

You have a talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
ARE YOU LIKE EVER GONNA UPDATE YOUR VERONICA MARS STORIES
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow. Just wow. I loved it. Veronica. Logan. Shiloh. Everything. So epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I think I might have already commented on this. I LOVE this. It's exactly how I like to imagine LoVe!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
so this is the posable future not one set in concret I hope. Shi living with them sooner... leanne staying in AA... logan and V getting married sooner a baby sooner. I am an emotional weepy want to be a mother 24 year old feed me some LoVe sugar please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love how this keeps so in tune with the feel of the truth series while also giving us the "grown up" LoVe!
29 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love their happy ending(: are you actually going to write the story or just small parts of their life?
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was really beautiful. I'm glad Logan and Veronica make it together. When I stop crying happy and sad tears I will re read LOL. Very well done. I hope more is to come. Wonderful just wonderful. Can't believe I haven't read yet.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw, I'm totally tearing up, this is lovely.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »