Reviews for Truth & Happiness
Thank you for a sketched resolution!
kerali chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I wanted to just leave you a note about how much I love this series. I re-read it over the last week or so and hope that you find the time or motivation to finish it. But even if you don't, I love that you have the last story of them as adults to let us know that they had their happy ending.
labroussard chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Oh my! I love this. I am so happy to see they are ending up together and have grown.

I am sad to not know how Sr year and college goes...
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This is wonderful and everything I could've wanted. Except maybe... another chapter? ;D
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Loved loved loved it! I can't wait to see where your Truth Series takes you, if this is any indication I know Logan and Veronica are headed for great things!
ficklecraftster chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
So sweet! Love the tone of this one and the leaps in time. Noticed Duncan wasn't mentioned in Jake's failings... Wonder what to make of that?
irma66 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Love this one too. I'm from Arcata so having a LoVe engagement happen at Fern Canyon is FF magic for me.
lightupahead chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This might be my favorite future shot I have ever read. This is a glimpse of the happy ending these characters deserve. I hope that you post the future chapters to this once the other story is complete. I can't wait to read them! Great job. Your stories are my favorite VM fics that I have ever read!
Piper Sky chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love this story about the continuing growth and progress of LOVE. It's so gentle but still has spark, angst and humour. Thank you.
spk chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
OMG! This is freaking AMAZING! Perfect picture of their future together! :)
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was very sweet but I'm hoping one day you'll write a full length future fic haha.

You have a talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow. Just wow. I loved it. Veronica. Logan. Shiloh. Everything. So epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I think I might have already commented on this. I LOVE this. It's exactly how I like to imagine LoVe!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
so this is the posable future not one set in concret I hope. Shi living with them sooner... leanne staying in AA... logan and V getting married sooner a baby sooner. I am an emotional weepy want to be a mother 24 year old feed me some LoVe sugar please.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »