Reviews for All Of Me
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Stop SOPA-like policies in the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Notice and Staydown efforts, and other policies /lVUUX please sign and hurry so low spread word we have till 13 april
ngawai chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I love Mercedes Mama and I love this fic, read the lot in one sitting...only found it because I'm obsessed with Samcedes...hehehe. Anyhwho...just wanted to say you are definitely a fantastic writer and I agree with all those others who say you should write for Glee. Thanks for this chapter too. I love it when they finally get together. Looks like this fic was updated some time ago. I hope you are ok. Blessings and goodness for your wonderful talent.:)
rayray2007 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I love this story, I wish you were a writer on glee..Im sorry for you lost and hope your coping okay. I hope you update soon.
zeejack chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
loved it
Jessica shaw chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Reda all 7 chapters. One word; GENIOUS! Don't take too long to write the 8tyh chapter! Thanks! Keep going! :]
ChampagneTasteBeerMoney chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Ok:

I seriously regret being a pervert and only searching for M rated Samcedes fanfiction, because that is how I missed this gem. I will be 19 on Tuesday which means I have spent the last 7 years writing and reading fanfiction but I am a general lover of good literature and I must tell you that you are purely stunning. The story is not only beautiful, but believable. You have given Sam and Mercedes a more mature and nuanced tone that is very refreshing to read because I can still believe that they are teenagers in the setting that you have them in. Your music choices are completely appropriate and different seeing as most of your selections are indie, but I am quite a fan of indie and I always wished that the actual Glee would use it. I am terribly sorry for your loss and I can relate to using the pen as some kind of cathartic venue. But please, never stop writing because you are truly a gifted and talented writer. I wish you all the best.
nonasui chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Well written story, thank you for sharing it.
connect2tjb chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
My condolences.
connect2tjb chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
connect2tjb chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
connect2tjb chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
connect2tjb chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
connect2tjb chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Can't wait to read another one of your stories.
Down By The River chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
This chapter was sparkling! I loved Mercedes' mum and the way all her friends interacted with her. Sneaky Quinn proving that she's still a Jones was wonderful too and Sam being kinda badass during that scene by the car made me make squeee noises. I think knowing that he's hiding a gooey marshmallow-y centre that's still head over heels for Mercedes made the whole thing that much better. I loved it.

I'm also sending you well wishes at this tough time. I'm so sorry for your loss :(