Reviews for After All
Lady Adelia chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Is this story going to be mushy?
Goddess Gin chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
I'm all for mushiness! ) Great story so far...why don't you make us happy and finish it! Hehe. Lata,

Sage _
Kiriko chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Hi! Are you ever going to finish this? It has an interesting begining, and I believe it would be well worth completing. So please do!
Mara chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I'm supposed to be doing science HW now, but I couldn't help myself. Just like I couldn't help myself in writing a review to the first chapter of what I can tell is going to be a great masterpiece. You really have talent for capuring the reader's attention. I like the way you are staying true to the characters and replacing an author's note saying when the story occurs and all that with details in the story. A simple "From what I have gathered, you are the top agent of the crown from your country" from Milliardo is worth much more than a couple paragraphs descirbing what all of the G-boys and girls are doing now. Don't tell my science teacher I wrote this instead of doing HW, k?
Sai Hikaru chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
nxt chpt plz! wanna no wuts gonna happen!
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
cool beginning! please update soon ;)
Dee-chan moongiggles89hotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Not to say my GW pairing loyalties are firm-I get my kicks out of this pairing as well as any other but it's hard to find good stuff on these two. Please write more.

Now for the review-You could have been more descriptive and the writing style doesn't really attract me but who knows. This is only the first chp. You have my attention so run with it . Best luck writing.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
apol chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
hhheeeyyy! i wanna see the other chapters! _