Reviews for As Father and Son
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
The heck the people from Kamino implanted onto the clone?
Fayneir chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I swear I've read this before. Whatever.

Brilliant so far, looking forward to more.
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
AWESOME! Continue soon!
Sangemaru chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Mwahahah, how intriguing.

I will take great pleasure in seeing this develop further.
karthik9 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Psst. Vader. Your humanity is showing.
keplo chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLL xD I just cant imagine vader ruffling childrens hair with his machine hand xD
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Are you kidding me? The Emperor's Retreat on Naboo is defended by Storm Troopers, Storm Commandos, Dark Troopers, at least four Royal Guards, a patrol of AT-STs and AT-ATs, and an air patrol of TIE/Advanced fighters. This makes Naboo the highest security planet outside of The Core. As for fighting, you forgot about the Battle of Ohma-D'un in 21 BBY, the Third Battle of Theed, where Inquisitor Malorum was killed, and the Battle of Naboo which took place in 18 BBY, where the queen at the time, Queen Apailana, had been harboring Jedi, and was subsequently deposed and killed for her treason, along with the Jedi and most of the RNSF during the engagement. Furthermore, it's spelled Amidala, not Amadala.
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Well, I didn't expect things to go like they did. I kind of like it, honestly. I wonder, too, how things are going to go from here. Update soon.
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
i see your old oc Dita has returned from your Mother's love series
Crystal shadow7 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Great story, this incorporates the parts for your style that I really enjoy! Ive been waiting for this, and hope you enjoy writing this one as much as I do reading it.
uo-chou chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Wow, crazy. Does he look like a tiny Mark Hamill? Keep up the good work!
the grey mage chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
hamilcar barca or mark hamill?
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
But, wouldn't Sidious assume that taking over was Vader's goal when he requested a son?
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
The father/son first meeting actually seemed a little lacking, but I find myself finding it oddly as if it was what would have happened if Vader had done what you had him do. Update soon