Reviews for As Father and Son
keplo chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
no hamilcar. I am your father!
Toa Naruto chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
There's always something that sort of bothered me: couldn't Vader have his most critically damaged organs cloned using his baseline DNA? Since the organs were grown with his own genetics, then wouldn't that lower the risk for rejection?
Brightwave chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Just for curiosity: Where did you pick the boy's first name?

Keep up your good work.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
...this doesnt sound like luke..unless he gets amnesia.

then again, im just now remembering this is a FANFIC! not cannon! it very well could be luke, or another son altogether an luke might not even exist here!

really, only time will tell...but im so curious! update soon!
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
~*~*~*~

Oh, this is going to be good!

~*~ZZ~*~
uo-chou chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Good work dude. Good dude. Good.
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
As your work so often is, this was good. Though I am curious as to the growth acceleration thing. Will that affect Alpa the rest of his life?
keplo chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
whoah! anakin who had no father and was born of the force cloned a copy of himself and padme... I wonder how high count of those midclory things on his blood is
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Now. I wonder what his name (first and last) will be. I await your next chapter with glee.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
well..that explains luke so much better then anything else seeing as padme was killed earlier

or is the clone baby not luke?

keplo chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
interesting o_O
MasterMind Cyrium chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Hey, I've been a long time fan of your work. It's nice to see you starting a Star Wars fic. I've actually just started getting into Star Wars fics, and here I find you writting one. What a coincidence, huh? Can't wait for the next update!
Black-Fl0wer chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
That was a really great chapter. I think you're portraying Vader SO good, it's unbelievable. :)
uo-chou chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Keep up the good work Lotlofy!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »