Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was so sweet!
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I bet Misty set that mistletoe on the frame. Clever orange head.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I absolutely love this story. I love the idea of Ash and Misty being together! This is so cute! Great story I love you! Love, Emily
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
How adorable He kept the mistletoe!
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awesome.

"As he walked out of the room, he jumped and grabbed the mistletoe from the frame; cramming it into his pocket as he ran downstairs. He passed Misty - both averting the others' gaze, but their smiles impossible to contain.

From now on, he had a third reason to look forward to Christmas."

The thought of them smiling but averting their eyes is perfect and charming and exactly what that moment is like.

ALso loved Oak's droning on, which was really funny and totally in-character.
Jack Falconer chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Another successful piece of written fluff by you.

I liked how you described Ash as having seen all the possible meanings and reasons for the seasons yet only care about the food. Of course he would.

And like another reviewer said (HappyLeifEricsonDay), it was definitely age-appropriate with how the two preteens developed and understood whatever it was they were feeling (ranging from love to confusion and whatnot).

I could definitely see this being an enjoyable memory for Ash but at the same time a memory that would be locked away from his day to day living and processing in order to avoid from having to figure out what this occurrence meant, at least until he would be older.

The other characters' roles in this story worked out well too-ranging from Prof. Oak overloading Ash with research to Brock still keeping to his role as he sees it as being the oldest of the three traveling friends by helping Misty only after taking a moment to taunt her.

Plus nice touch with Pikachu being in what amounts to a food-induced coma, perhaps the night was too long and filled with snacking for the 'mon.

Anyway, nice work managing to write such a fluff-filled piece and yet keep the characters in-character for their ages.

JF
EternalPKK chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Perfect way to end Christmas. Great story.
HappyLeif chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I thought this was really cute. It's a healthy spin on the regular old Christmas Bash story that's been done a hundred times over. I like how age appropriate it was, I mean for the characters' respective ages. The feelings made perfect sense for how they'd think at that time, and it also seems like something that very well could have happened behind the scenes in the actual show, since it doesn't really affect the plot. That's probably the best part! It's easy to believe this is something that could have plausibly happened at a Christmas Bash between them. ;) Like they said, no one would ever know! Your writing makes my heart smile. Thanks for the Christmas stories!

P.S. My favorite part was the very end when Ash grabbed the mistletoe. That was adorable. Methinks a certain trainer wants to hold onto it for when he is older and understands a wee bit better.
RebelPenBlade55 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Too cute! So nice. ]
IvyBean chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
! That is adorable! 8DD ehheheheheheheh, awww, Ashy is so cuteee when it comes to romance and stuff, and yay for Misty taking the initiative X33 and also, YAYYYY Brock for helping Misty! 8DD bwahahaha, I love these Christmas fanfictions, they're so much fun X33 Even if mistletoe is everywhere (that plant scares me. There may be NARGLES OwO) they're really good to read and pretend there's still Christmas spirit all around, hehehehhe X33

WAHHH *_* gimme some of those cookies, now! XDD;; hehehehehehe I like that bit where Professor Oak is droning on about stuff too! When he described the pokeball, it totally reminded me that pokemon movie - Celebi, Voice of the Forest or something like that XDD;; It was pretty awesome 8DD this whole oneshot is pretty awesome X33 I love it! It's so Christmassy and cute, and Ash x Misty-ish andsjfhiudshfuihsdfisdbj -glomp- Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 8DD thanks so much for the awesome fics youuuu -internet high five and hug, even though I'm probably not tall enough, but screw that.- herpaderpderpderp XDD YAYYYYY! bye now! Gotta go review your other oneshot! YUUUSSSSH!