Reviews for Building Blocks
WishingDreamer5 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Hey, a sign of life. :P I'm glad to see you updating this again, I kinda missed it.
And as always, I loved your writing style. It's so refreshening!
HawkRider chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
A very nice chapter. A real view of Aqua's character/abilities.

A brilliant chapter! Great job!
HawkRider chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
This was beautiful. So much so it made me cry. And so sweet. I can really picture the scene well. Congrats!
HawkRider chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Oh, this was good. And that's something Yuffie would do.

AND IN WANT THAT CHEESECAKE!

Sorry. I like cheesecake to much. Especially lemon...
HawkRider chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This is a nice chapter. More happy than the other, and really beautiful. Nice one.
HawkRider chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was such a beautiful chapter in a sad way...

Why do I think of sad things as beautiful?

Anyway, this was a really good start to this challenge, very powerful. Good job.
MonMonCandie chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Oh my gosh! Nostalgia just whipped me in the face with that song! ;-; Craziest thing is, I was watching Dumbo on the weekend too! LOL

Booo... That song was PERFECT for this theme and I loved how you used Kairi and her grandmother for it. :) Really, you don't see a lot of Kairi's grandmother, but they're probably the only Kingdom Hearts OC with actually familial relations (unless I'm overlooking someone). I thought it was cute... ;-; I loved this theme a lot. Adorable

Awesome job! :3
WishingDreamer5 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Aww, how adorable. I really feel bad for Kairi, for not having real parents... as far as I know. But her super sweet Grandma makes up for that.

Happy new year, by the way! :)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
That's an highly amusing chapter. I can SO see this happening. :P Also, I've noticed that something in your writing style changes when you write about different people, especially if I compare this chapter with the previous one. I don't know how you're doing that, but it's really cool.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Huh... how come I never noticed that you had updated already? Weird...

Aerith is so sweet. But she has a point, flowers can make a difference sometimes.
MonMonCandie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
LOL Yuffie! I could so see this happening! xD Yuffie seems like a fun character to write, but all that hyperness is sort of hard to capture. You did it wonderfully by the way! :D

Great job with the first three! Great luck on the challenge! :3
MonMonCandie chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Aerith pretty much IS flowers. She'd probably be the image beside the word "flower" in an encyclopedia. xD LOL

I love how you gave a little insight as to WHY she has an affinity for flowers here. It seems to fit considering I see her as the bringer of "green life" to a once dead barren world.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Your welcome! :D The challenge does look pretty fun. I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

Leon is just great. I love the presence he has even though he's a little closed-off. :)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow, I think it's safe to say that that was a spectacular beginning! Really, the way you described how their world was looking, and all the little details that you used... I can't help but feel excited for the next chapter.

Good luck on the challenge (not that it looks like you need it. :P )

Merry Christmas! :D