Reviews for But Not Enough For Me
knb chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was too perfect ! :) 3
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
It just became one of my favourite one-shot, because seriously, the Blaine-Rachel relationship was so vague, I had my doubts about it until Blaine was being all flirty and impulsively kissing Kurt at every chance he got. I love the dynamics between Blaine and Rachel as twins and the confusion Kurt was going through for thinking that he had fallen for his best friend's boyfriend. Overall, two thumbs up! 3
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
ahhhh! best ending i have read in a long time. great first glee fic!

my only critique is your grammar, when someone speaks there's usually no period at the end of the quotation mark. Instead, use a comma.

For instance, "You like me." he repeated.
Should be, "You like me," he repeated.

Other than that, fabulously plotted and great twist. Brilliant story, really.
affectedbyfiction chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this fic was interesting, cute and hilarious :) perfect mix
L chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Amazing, amazing, amazing. You had the most perfect characterisations and the most perfect twist. Great job!
xenachakram12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is ADORABLE. I love when one of the ppl in the pairing is oblivious! The Anderberry twist was perfect!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
So cute!
OccasionallyRestless chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
this is so good, I enjoyed every single second. I've never seen an Anderberry!fic along these lines before and it's so refreshing and just plain smart and interesting. Kurt's reasoning (whilst a little jump-to-conclusion like, but who can blame him really) made sense and the fluff moments were so cute I think I actually had butterflies at one point! I also loved the inclusion of canon events, seeing them from this perspective was so sweet :) awesome job, keep writing Klaine/Glee!
puppetmasterc chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This has got to be my favorite twist on the Anderberry Siblings yet. Amazing. I'm still smiling like a goon. Thank you for writing this. :)
seanix00bs chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
so perfect! i just thought no one knew of blaine's sexual preference, but it was a cool twist to learn that they were actually twins! i had to reread it all and that's only when things made sense. lol great story!
Persia no Hime chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh my gosh siblings! That was a surprise. I love this story. So so so so good! (Um... is that a twilight reference?)
Johnu chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AAAH, How cute and wonderful story!
B. Noir chapter 1 . 1/1/2012

I can't think straight right now.

I kept chanting "please be Anderberry, please be Anderberry..." during the whole time I was reading this.

And GOD Kurt is slow: finally someone was flirting with him and he didn't understand it at all.

I just can't believe how perfect this fic is: all the drama and Kurt being miserable just made me squeal during some moments (more like all the time, when I wasn't chanting that "please be Anderberry" phrase...).

I just...Wow!

Thank you!
Thisaccountisnotusedanymore16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Gold Star
Arcdicto chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Geez, this certainly is one of the BEST Klaine fanfics, like, EVER.

If i could remember my password i would add it to my favs, certainly. Thank you so much for writing it! :D

[Sorry for my bad english]