Reviews for Christmas Wish
BriezyWiezy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
aww this was so cute
Devotion09 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I read this so many times, it's so beautiful. Great work, really!
CSelanno chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
09-01-2013. this is my opinion about this ff, even if you dont see this as a review bc its about a year later, I think readers like me will read your story
again and again even years later bc its aussem and haertthouching.
sory for my grammar. English is not my native language. Wisch you all a good and succesful 2013 !...
Zod'a Quatique chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ahahahah, I just love how Nikita tease Michael ! It was really funny ! And awesome too. And you write very good ! (At least, what I am able to understand, Sometimes I would like really to be english )
Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really loved it ! Did you write some more ?
Annalay chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
SO sweet really nice story, ah I felt sorry for them I just love the line

"But the thing about playing the seduction card on someone you were attracted to, it can always backfire." - so good work
MikitaStelenaNaley chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm so sorry! I tried to write on my new iPhone, but I kept brushing against the "Submit Review" button! But now I'm on my computer and I'll try to write the whole review now, hehe.

Ohmhgosh, I absolutely LOVED this fic! It had everything, from the amazing hot flashbacks of their earlier relationship in Division, to Michael's heartbreaking thoughts of her on Christmas, and to Nikita's wonderful surprise for him. I loved how you captured their moments and feelings so well here, and you really pulled at my heartstrings throughout the entire story. I am obsessed with Mikita (and I can't wait until February freaking 3rd to come already), so I'm really glad to have wonderful writers like you here to keep my Mikita heart content. Keep up the good work, and I'm really looking forward to your future fics!
MikitaStelenaNaley chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ohmhgosh, I absolutely LOVED this fic! It had everything, from the amazing hot flashbacks of their earlier relationship in Division, to Michael's heartbreaking thoughts and Nikita's wonderful sur
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I do not know if you'll accept it but the result should be a little of this one-shot a kind of epilogue.

Your fic is really good.

Is he going to have a sequel, if so is it that you can tell me

the following please.

If you want I can complete it for you not to let the future people who will read it in suspense. I have a few ideas for the final grand. If you just accept me know please.
Charlene chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So cute and fluffy 3 Impeccable writing as always, though it's my first time reviewing one of your fics, I've read every single Mikita fic you've posted and they are all AMAZING !
cavlik97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
soooooooooo cuuuute! i juust wish you'd got her to come up to his apartment!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
GREAT STORY, EXPERTLY CRAFTED.

JUST ONE THING.

THAT CARPENTERS' SONG WAS RECORDED IN 1974, NOT 1984.

KAREN CARPENTER DIED FROM ANOREXIA IN 1983.

THAT CD FROM YOUR PARENTS IS MOST LIKELY A REISSUE,

DIGITALLY REMASTERED.

JUST THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW.
Lo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awwww loved this!
magikash chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was so cute! :D I hope you write more Nikita fan fictions, I love your stories!