Reviews for Christmas With Prince Kassad
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very enjoyable read! Unfortunately it has been spoiled by my fanfiction account not letting me change my password so my review is more downgraded.

Anyway, its not usual that you see writers do fanfics of command and conquer generals. And a shockwave mod! You got my interest! This was a great amusing read! Few typos around, but this was certainly likable!

I hope you can do another one though
Sweety death too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOLZ THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD
Sweety death too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOLZ THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD
Soldier of the Future chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hi ho, sorry I wasn't able to review this story. I've somewhat called it quits on the C&C universe, but ever since they announced Generals 2 (let's home they don't shat all over it like they did with C&C4...because Generals was actually decent, ESPECIALLY with Shockwave) I decided to drop by and review this.

So, if Dr. Thrax got his degree from mail-order college, you have to wonder where Kassad got his education. Did he get all his women from an online mail-order site? Sheesh, only one can guess, but that's my assumption.

You pretty much nailed Kassad's traits perfectly. This General, although he lacks big tanks or anything that would scare you crapless (ahem, Overlord Tanks or a MOAB flying straight for your stronghold) he is by far, one of the most frustrating opponents to face. He can practically hide his whole freaking base, and at the same time, keep on building out of your sight unless you pepper UAV drones all over the battlefield. Even then, good luck countering his stealthy hit and run strategies! (ahem, that means you, stealth buggies and RPG buses)

Your story goes to show you to never trust a man with the tongue of a snake, because that's what Kassad is. There's a reason why he's with the Cobra cell...

When in doubt, let the missiles fly. That's what I did when I played the Zero Hour mission where you had to run Kassad down with your own GLA forces. Goddamn was that mission difficult, considering HE HIDES EVERY FREAKING UNIT AVAILABLE FROM YOUR SIGHT.

Okay, rant over. Anyways, well...Happy Valentine's Day. XD

-Soldier of the Future
General Herbison chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very impressive. I dont have the Mods but I have done a fair bit of research on this game. General Ling is the bonus Chinese, General Deathstrike GLA and General Ironside for the US.

Prince Kassad is Stealth... so what is Deathstrike?