Reviews for Forbidden fruit
Anje chapter 20 . 9/1
I loved this story & loved the really good ending.
It was well written & had really good build up in tension & appropriate climax.
jenny walker chapter 2 . 7/20
ho I thought this was great chapter to read of the vampire was very detailed
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 20 . 7/17
Loved it to pieces! Their children are so cute and I lived the ending . So happy everything turned out so perfectly!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 19 . 7/17
So happy for them! This has been an amazing story. Loved every minute of it!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 18 . 7/17
Oh wow I'm in tears. Damon comforting her calling her baby and sweetie and Graysons admission and their hug. Just so powerful . Sob
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 17 . 7/17
You are right so much angst . Can't wait for things to be all better . There is still so much between them.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 16 . 7/17
Oh the angst. Damon standing up to Grayson was great he is so miserable you can feel it. I melted when he said I need you. So much pain.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 15 . 7/17
Yikes such a long time apart and they can still feel the intense sparks between them. Dying for them to get back together
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 14 . 7/17
So so sad. They are aching so much not to be apart . It's tearing them up inside. Blackmail to keep them away from each other. Grr. So unfair Can't wait to see where you go from here .
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 13 . 7/17
Oh my heart hurt for Damons pain . That was heart wrenching. And Grayson hitting him and saying I'm coming for you. I got chills . So so sad
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 12 . 7/17
Her admiring him as he slept , kitchen playing turned hot and then I love yous awww. But oh crap Grayson knows and I can't imagine the shitstorm coming!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 11 . 7/17
Doctor Salvatore . Sounds so hot ! Caroline figured it out and yeah for cuddling. I love them so much they are so sweet !
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 10 . 7/17
Sleepy Damon is so adorable. Glad he finally felt so relaxed after so much tension . Elena telling Care totally majestic sense and her finding hime at the hospital in a supply room. Total Grey's style. They are so cute! Yikes who is at the door
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 9 . 7/17
Yes it was so time for this . That was so delicious and fast and hot and you could just feel how much he poured into finally being with her. Wow
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 8 . 7/17
So glad he was still confirming his love for her but i can imagine how hard this must be for him knowing how dangerous it was to act on those feelings