Reviews for Forbidden fruit
StarlightSo chapter 20 . 2/10
Nice story you have here. Liked the idea of Damon being Elena's father's friend. Still developing feelings for her. Them trying to fight the attraction was just cute, it was inevitable. Liked the epilogue aswell. Thank you for your hard work.
Jacob Lee chapter 20 . 11/24/2017
awww.. this whole story was great. it was sad, real, and just.. great.
Anje chapter 20 . 9/1/2017
I loved this story & loved the really good ending.
It was well written & had really good build up in tension & appropriate climax.
jenny walker chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
ho I thought this was great chapter to read of the vampire was very detailed
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 20 . 7/17/2017
Loved it to pieces! Their children are so cute and I lived the ending . So happy everything turned out so perfectly!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
So happy for them! This has been an amazing story. Loved every minute of it!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 18 . 7/17/2017
Oh wow I'm in tears. Damon comforting her calling her baby and sweetie and Graysons admission and their hug. Just so powerful . Sob
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 17 . 7/17/2017
You are right so much angst . Can't wait for things to be all better . There is still so much between them.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 16 . 7/17/2017
Oh the angst. Damon standing up to Grayson was great he is so miserable you can feel it. I melted when he said I need you. So much pain.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Yikes such a long time apart and they can still feel the intense sparks between them. Dying for them to get back together
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 14 . 7/17/2017
So so sad. They are aching so much not to be apart . It's tearing them up inside. Blackmail to keep them away from each other. Grr. So unfair Can't wait to see where you go from here .
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
Oh my heart hurt for Damons pain . That was heart wrenching. And Grayson hitting him and saying I'm coming for you. I got chills . So so sad
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Her admiring him as he slept , kitchen playing turned hot and then I love yous awww. But oh crap Grayson knows and I can't imagine the shitstorm coming!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Doctor Salvatore . Sounds so hot ! Caroline figured it out and yeah for cuddling. I love them so much they are so sweet !
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
Sleepy Damon is so adorable. Glad he finally felt so relaxed after so much tension . Elena telling Care totally majestic sense and her finding hime at the hospital in a supply room. Total Grey's style. They are so cute! Yikes who is at the door