Reviews for Forbidden fruit
VitsAsh chapter 20 . 9/5
I loved it. It's perfect read, the one which you can read again and again to lighten up and have a good time. The way you wrote it.. Simple yet heart touching! At start it was difficult to digest a 30 man in love with a 16 year old but then as story progressed it became clear and more acceptable that love cannot be decided but it just happens! Thanks for sharing this story.
Margie chapter 20 . 8/18
Thank you the story was great, loved it
mysecretdiary chapter 20 . 7/9
This is the 3rd time i read this story and i absolutly love it every time! Your an amazing writer, keep on publishing these amazing stories!
Serena chapter 20 . 4/22
Best sex description ever wish Ian somerhalder and Nina do rev were like that in real life
tammykay715 chapter 20 . 3/23
I love the ending! They had there HEA. Marriage, 2 babies, dream jobs, Grayson & Miranda accepting it and admitting that this was how it should be. DE is truly happy. Loved your story!
tammykay715 chapter 19 . 3/23
So happy!
tammykay715 chapter 18 . 3/23
Wow! I think this was my favorite chapter :)
tammykay715 chapter 17 . 3/23
I hate phones. Those little buggers ruin everything.
tammykay715 chapter 16 . 3/23
That was so sad! It's all Grayson's fault!
tammykay715 chapter 15 . 3/23
I knew a new boyfriend would shock Damon and make him realize what he gave up. Now Damon's going to have to be the one to fight for them.
tammykay715 chapter 14 . 3/23
So not happy :(
tammykay715 chapter 13 . 3/23
Just kill Grayson...it's simple!
tammykay715 chapter 12 . 3/23
Caroline can never keep a secret. That's one thing that always annoyed me about her lol. Damon and Elena were having so much fun and now...Grayson knows...it's going to kill Elena to lose Damon because her dad will probably give her some type of ultimatum. You stop seeing him and he keeps his job or Damon is told you stay away from her & you can keep her job.
tammykay715 chapter 10 . 3/23
Sex in the supply closet...that's hot ;)
tammykay715 chapter 9 . 3/23
What a wonderful birthday present that was lol. If only we all could get Damon Salvatore in our beds for are Bdays ;)