Reviews for Ishara
One of the best Catherine fanfics I’ve ever read! It has been a long time but hopefully you haven’t forgotten this masterpiece and update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
I love this story so much. Out of all the Catherine game stories out there, this has to be the best one. I know this may not convince to write another chapter, seeing as how the story was abandoned, but hopefully you'll read this review and consider continuing the story or try writing a new version. It is just amazing how well you can write a fanfiction and I hope that you continue this story someday.
TheRealCatherine chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I consider this to be a must-read for fans. I find even find _myself_ quoting from it. You have some really beautiful and brilliant insights into a deeper understanding of the story.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
A shame that this is abandoned. It was one of the few quality Catherine fanfics out there.
KaliLaDestructora chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Awesome story, I really love how you describe the characters and their reactions (Vincent is a little OoC, but Iike it). I look forward to the next chapter :)
Seven-Deadly-Sins-Wrath chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
So I finally got around to playing Catherine; beat it and was like, I wonder if there's any fanfic - and then I found this! Your fic is beautiful! (I know this is suppose to be a ch.1 review but I went through all the chapters, so it's all of them). It kills me a bit that Vincent still doesn't stand up to Catherine at all (I understand that attraction to K/Catherine but I might have only wanted to yell at Katherine, but I wanted to slap Catherine). But anyways, this is really great, I love the fic, and its been a year since you updated, so no real hope for continuation, but I wanted to comment about how good it was (though did Vincent take Katherine's clothes? still don't know what happened to them...)
But anyways, though not complete, this was a really good fanfiction!
Devil Rebel chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
interesting, keep it up
addictive-stigmata chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I reviewed this once, but I'm doing it again because I love this so. much. And because I really appreciated your feedback on "Waltz with the Devil" when it was up (and I might post it back up again, because I believe it was the only review on it, and an encouraging one.) Now, a token of gratitude.

The characterization not only of the humans, but of the Babylonian divinities in the game, is just perfect. Nergal, Astaroth (and his harsh tongue), Ishtar, demon!Vincent, and everyone's favorite lilitu, Catherine. And you included a lot of characters without putting more emphasis on one over any other, which is splendid.

For a game which, in itself, is a supremely occult work, you absolutely nailed the atmosphere. The essence of Catherine is very present here.

Lastly, there's a sensuality in this fic that is very palpable without getting into terribly explicit detail, and that takes quite a lot to master.

Well, again, I really love this and think it's a fine work. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Stay Golden!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Can I just say I love you for writing this story. I'm a avid VincentXKatherine shipper as well but when I read this I have come to appreciate VincentXCatherine a little more...I don't know but I really enjoyed this story. All the characters are spot on and I could visually picture everything that happend. Loved the ending btw, please write more!
Mura chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I cant wait for C to meet K! omfg I was so excited when I saw you put a new chapter out :D be well!
Shiek927 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Alright, here's my "review" your dedication despite your work - can't wait to here from you! :)
anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Please continue this story!

It's really good!
Vive la Vie chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Your fanfic is the reason I found my old pw from when I was in middle school. I just finished the true cheater ending & your predictions of how it goes after is so yes. just yes lol

It's got me on the edge of my seat, your story is just chock full of potential.
Alicia Jewel chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Great job giving Katherine a freaking heart attack, Vince. xD

I very much liked this chapter. The characters really seemed to pop to life here. I sure wasn't expecting to see Trisha or the twins show up! I wonder who her "guest" is...

It was a small section, but I also adored the scene with Erica and Toby. It (and the rest of this chapter, for that matter) felt very natural. But DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN, the "plague" is starting again, even though Vincent said to cut it out! Who's making trouble this time?

There were a few little spelling errors I noticed in this chapter. "Her breathe" should be "Her breath," and "wrapping her knuckles" should be "rapping her knuckles," just to name a couple. But, hey, I'm picky like that. I also noticed that you used "next" in quite a few of your dialog tags.

Other than that, great chapter, as usual. I'm very curious to see what sheer insanity unfolds next!
Shiek927 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
An interesting quote by Dumuzid this least pilfering is better then misappropriating - if nothing else, it does feel like their is some truth to his (or rather, Henry Ellis') know what you really need, and hold onto it, and let go of everything's an important distinction and realization we all have to make at some point.

At any rate, I explained everything to you in our PMs already; reply from this review so we can start all over again :).