Reviews for Tsunami
breakbyron chapter 2 . 4/2
Just a little typo, but if she's fourteen, and she thinks she's going to die in 6 years, she'd be executed at 20, not 18.

Went a tad bit fast and too much like Wisty's first chapter in Witch and Wizard, but what can I say? James Patterson couldn't have written it better himself.

Ok so judging from the end, she dies, and comes back as a magic wielding angel bent on revenge. Morbid, tbh.

What I want is for her to come back with only bloodlust on her mind, only to see Bryon broken, the light in his eyes gone, with no want to live. I want her to see him curled up, crying, constantly asking for forgiveness from her like a broken record. I want her to see him berating himself, pushing himself beyond the limit, trying to end what he thinks is his pathetic life.

That. Would. Be. Amazing. So according to your bio (updated 2 yrs ago yeesh) you're embarrassed by your old stories an probably won't pick them up, but I implore you to do so. For me. Please.
lovebryon chapter 1 . 4/2
Well, I guess since this is before The Gift, Bryon probably still is an asshole. But I hope Shana slowly accepts Byron afterward (Cmon, he thinks he's worthless, gave his life several times to people who don't give two shits about him, was probably suicidal after becoming a spy, and in my personal headcanon, was probably verbally (or physically) abused by his dad.)

He's a lot better now! He deserves love. Other than that, I sort of support Shana. Her being an angel or whatever the fuck sort of corresponds with Byron being basically a magic amplifier to Wisty and Whit. How the fuck does she have blond hair and blue eyes if Byron has brown hair and idk his eyes?

I do remember Shana, but I always assumed she was like the millions of other teens, taken in for rebelling or not giving up her music, books, magazines, etc.

This was updated 5 years ago lol. You probably aren't even on this site anymore. Oh well.

I do remember Shana being mentioned
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Love the story, please re-post soon!
Anounymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Somehow, Shana is The One With the Gift, just like Wisty, but water instead of fire. She seems a lot like Wisty, just less... punk.
It was good, so PLEASE continue!
Anounymous chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Whoah...
SO. EPIC. I hate Byron all over again.
Tiryn chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I. Love. This XD
Please update soon! It's amazing!
OceanaFallen chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
omg, that was AMAZING! Byron's sister was a witch, and had a magic painting? EPIC! my fav line in the whole story is " line, line, line "
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
That waz amaaaaaaaaaaaazing
-Rosie ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow that was intense... I loved it!
-Rosie
Cerulean Serendipity chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I really like this story! Its really good. Please update soon!
Intelligent Goddess 371 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Wow. Very long chapter! Usually when chapters are long as this, I lose interest and then I just skim through it. But this chapter is amazing, it got me hooked, well done! I haven't read Witch and Wizard yet (Haha fail. I know what you're thinking, why on earth am I reading a Witch and Wizard fanfic when I haven't read the books?) But I'm going to put this story on my favs! Hope you update soon, but take your time!

Sincerely, Intelligent Goddess 371 a.k.a Angel
Intelligent Goddess 371 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Niiice please update!
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
O.O

so short...I must have more!

Update soon~~~

ah, but take your time...but seriously update...

Lol sorry...

This is really interesting. Although I'm not sure how exactly I feel about it it seems like something I'd take interest in. And I'm curious about what she intends to do. :) so please continue.
Daughter of Hades 14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011