Reviews for Job To Do
Fanfiction Bard chapter 6 . 4/3
Hm. Interesting. Are you going to continue this?
paracuties chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Pretty awesome story! So far, I'm not totally sure on all the background information since things are, obviously, quite different from the original anime/manga, but I'm getting it now. And still very glad that Ed is such an awesome person. Can fight, is a scholarly person, protective, just plain awesome...;D I love how its going so far, don't discontinue it! Keep writing!
HoneyMilkySunday chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Oh, this fanfic is so good! Kimblee is just amazing here and Winry is charming as well. Please, keep doing a good job!
Joker Oak chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I'm liking it so far, hope you choose to continue soon.
ViolaHarmony chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Oh, I'm glad you updated! If Kimbley goes after Al, I don't know if Ed could take it. Then again, I don't think Kimbley quite realizes how formidable Ed and Winry can be. I'm still very interested in this story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I really like this story so far! Awesome idea. Looking forward to more:)
ViolaHarmony chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Hey! This is really good! I can't believe it took me so long to give this story a try. This AU fits so well with the characters, and it's just too easy to picture them in these roles. Kimbley's perfect as a mafia man. Mustang and Co. are great as police officers, and Ed fits in there very well as a noble but hotheaded street fighter.
Poor Winry, Ed, and Al! The worry that Ed and Winry show for Al is so heartwrenching. Just please, please tell me Ed isn't going to do anything totally stupid! *sigh* He is, isn't he.
Please continue!
Pia Bartolini chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
That's an interesting dynamic set up with Ed/Win and the bits of this universe that are filtering through. It's tough to tell who is in more need of help!
totaltheTERRIER chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I love this idea! And this chapter title 3 one thing I didn't quite understand, why exactly is Kimblee threatening Winry?
Ishte chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Man oh man... Kimbley doesn't know the can of hell he's about open up messing Edward when it comes to Winry.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
this is going well. I wonder if you're going to involve any pairings? *hopes* I like Mafia AUs, and this goes TOO well with Kimblee.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 12/25/2011