Reviews for Embracing Destiny
Supernurse chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed your fanfic & I'm looking forward to the next story. Kuddos, you did a great job.
Supernurse chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Thanks for saving Connor. I was afraid that you were going to kill off this character. He's an important member of the family.
Supernurse chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I loved it. Batman's words are prophetic. I think Clark will need the League's help very soon. Keep up the great story line.
Supernurse chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I love it . You brought back General Zod through Lois' amnesia. Terrific plot twist. I always felt cheated about the way STM ended. Who knows, maybe the screenwriters for MOS will incorporate your idea into the next script.
Supernurse chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Your fic is becoming exciting. Keep up the good work.
HaveNoMercy chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
Wow, that was an intense ending and I loved it. I still feel my SV connection somewhat of Lex & Clark, and that there's emotion between them in here with his death, the mystery of it all. I love the way you ended this story, one more epic piece to add to your long list.

I'm so proud of you and you should be very proud of this one. You took care of everyone in this and it's beautiful. Well done. :)

And you are on my favorite authors list...always.
cathy03 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
OMG i can't believe this amazing story is over... it was quite a journey, indeed. Now let's wait for your new one ;)

idk what you have under your sleeve but i have a feeling we'll still hear from Lex Luthor heheheh
winthjo chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Very well done. Hope to see more soon.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Well, here we are again. It's the end of another wonderful journey and we've made it. I think it's fitting that the story ends with a party. I surely hopes her wish comes true! ;)

And while I love to hate Lex, his death came as a HUGE surprise. Natural causes, really? I guess it could happen, but I've always thought whatever caused his baldness made him different you know.

However, I am glad that Kitty and Emil FINALLY told not-so-little Sammy the truth about Lex. He may not be thrilled by the news, but at least now he knows. And if he looks on the bright side, all is not lost. Sammy now as an amazing brother he can look up to.

So yeah...I'm definitely looking forward to reading that sequel you're teasing about! It's killing me here, but I can be patient. Sometimes! ;)

Until next time, sweetie! Thanks for the lovely read. *hugs* :D
moonie44foreternity chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Absolutely LOVE this story from the very start to the very ending honey!
HaveNoMercy chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
Sorry! Me too, I'm sorry for reviewing so late, grrrr! OMG, I loved the conversation between Lois & JoJo. That was so sweet and beautiful. First off, I loved that JoJo came to her mother, trusting her enough to confide in her-because I would bank on Lois being a pretty open minded and understanding mother who wouldn't want her daughter to not trust her and then shame her for experiencing anything natural...so-awesome.

But also, the very simple and normal things she was feeling, Lois made sure she understood that it was and made sure she didn't worry. Perfect. :) And then hee hee, "Ask your father", that was funny. I love Lois. And there are the two sides, although Lois is the more liberal free minded, she does get overwhelmed, so Clark would be the calm one. Both good for parenting, actually! It's all covered! *laughs*

Absolutely beautiful, all of it. Loved Jason & Clark! Great job, sweetie. *hugs*
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yay! *cheers* I LOVED the conversation between Clark and Jason. I didn't think giving his son a Kryptonian name would get emotional, but I just couldn't help, but get teary-eyed. *sniff* It was definitely a MAJOR milestone in his life and I'm so ecstatic to see him get what he truly deserves. I was curious as to what his name was going to be and I have to say, I love Jon-El!

It was also great seeing certain members of each team getting the promotion they deserved too. So...Jason and Zatanna Jr? Hmm...And Conner and Megan. Those two are so adorable together! *giggles*

And OMG! Lois' conversation with JoJo had me LOL at the end! Haha. I can definitely see Clark being the protective one when it comes to their kids - especially, JoJo dating. And if I had to predict, I'd say Clark wouldn't want her to date till she's 40! LOL.

As for the newly married, Mr. and Mrs. Hubbard. I thought you did an amazing job with their wedding! Hopefully, the couple takes Clois' advice and relax on their honeymoon. I know they're worried about the kids reaction to their news, but I think everything turn out just fine.

And as much as I've enjoyed this chapter, I'm a little sad to see this story coming to an end. It was such a great read, but I am looking forward to seeing who JoJo's dance partner will be and the sneak peek into Clois' life 7 years later.

Until next weekend...*hugs* :D
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I had expected to comment sooner, but RL really got in the way this week so I hadn’t gotten around to finishing this chapter until now.

And oh what a chapter it was! I love that Conner’s on the mend and that his relationship with Megan has blossomed with a kiss! *cheers* It’s about darn time! *giggles*

The same goes for JoJo. I’m so glad you gave us a glimpse of her in action. Up until now, it was all about Conner and Jason so it was great seeing her sharing in the superhero spotlight. As for her friendship with Sammy, yep, it has most certainly changed. I think it’s cute that they each have so much admiration for one another. So much so that JoJo dreamt about her wedding day. It’s every little girls fantasy and even though she didn’t see his face, I’m pretty sure she was hoping it was Sammy. You never know, anything is possible in the future. ;)

Speaking of future, I hope it includes Jason finally getting a Kryptonian name that he so desperately wants ‘cause his conversation with Zatanna (Jr?) nearly broke my heart. Aww…Despite being only 50% Kryptonian, Jason just wants to be like his father and brother. Come on, Clark. Give your son a Kryptonian name already! *pouts* In the meantime, I’m not sure how he’ll react to Jason secretly training with one of the members of Young Justice. Hopefully, he’ll go easy on Jason and give him the chance to be a part of the team.

Now my comment just wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the Clois *coughs* interaction at Niagara Falls. Things got a little bumpy for a moment following Lois’ pink rug comment and Clark telling her not to “blow this out of proportion”. Talk about a mood killer, but luckily they were able to turn things around and have a wonder time together.

And just as I was enjoying myself with this chapter, I read your author’s note and couldn’t believe my eyes. There’s only TWO chapters left until this story wraps? Say it isn’t so! *cries* Okay, okay…well if it’s coming to an end, I’m glad it’s on a happy note with Martha’s upcoming wedding and all. I’m so excited!

Until this weekend…*hugs* :D:D:D
HaveNoMercy chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
OMG-I couldn't see that past the love scene! That's so how I see Clois! Awesome! I love when people write them like that, and you did that beautifully, omg. More than roses and love notes, my friend! *cheers*

Anyway, I also on a side note have to say that I was really touched by the nod to Whitney. *sighs* Wow. I miss her so much. Great song for this chapter and for her. :)

Beautiful!
cathy03 chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
you know that it might take me a while but i always catch up eventually ;) LOL

i had a feeling Sammy could be the one who'd help to save Conner since he's Lex' son. I was really glad that the adorable kid could help.

I almost couldn't believe when Lois showed Calrk the young boy he saved all those years ago. I thought it was very sweet of her and a wonderful way to show him she remembers ;)

Love what she told him about Jason and that the boy is not a boy anymore and it's time for Clark to realize that. Something also tells me that when it's going to be Jojo' turn to grow up Clark will be more reluctant to accept LOL

Oh JoJo, what a sweet girl, and she made her first save! :)

I also think JoJo and Sammy are adorable but, idk, i think they're still quite young to develop feelings for each other... i get it a crush - totally natural - specially if she was the one with a crush for him since he's older... i mean i remember my first crush, i was 10 the boy 13 and he couldn't even notice me! LOL boys taht age don't like young girls.. i think the moment we start do develop boobs is when boys guys start to notice us LOL

when you said you were thinking of exploring a relationship for them i thought they'd be interested in each other in their late teens... not that it is bad for the story or anything.. not at all, like i said their dynamics are quite adorable but, idk, call me a cynic, but personally, i think he's too young to feel this way for a younger girl. Boys that age use to fall for their babysitters or something LOL