Reviews for See The Light
A97Rawr chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
It's so cute!
abovetherim chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
love heather and cooper great job!
Icewinifredd chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
this is soooo good! she's going to talk to her mom or all people? I should've seen this coming since her mom stole all her money and ran of with her manager in Argentina. :) Well done!
Icewinifredd chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Poor cooper...Good chapter! I'm reading the rest as we speak! Make more Heather Wells stories! you're so good! :D
Cabotlove chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you soooo much! The story is awesome. I am sorry I didn't read and review before now, but I didn't see that you had posted something. It is an amazing story!
Teckanimal chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
OMG! OMG!I loved this story! Great job!
c.hermansson chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I really enjoy this fic, please keep on writing! And you deserve a goldstar just because you are such a great updater!
IceWinifredd chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
OMG! wow please update soon! is this Cooper talking? It was kinda confusing. I liked it though. Please update! Great work!
IceWinifredd chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
c.hermansson chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Superexciting! So far I'm loving it, keep up the good work and keep on posting new chapters!