Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Flip chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Interesting...quite intriguing, I must say...

First off, it's a playfully-romantic story so far. I especially liked the moments when Sephiroth and Genesis presented their attempts to woo Cloud (even though it is a semi-AU Genesis, he could make anyone swoon with that suave manner). And Angeal...who'd known that a Soldier First could zone out like that?

I was actually surprised-stunned, even-at the speed of their progress. How did they manage to coax Cloud (the likelihood of whom being inexperienced is very high) to sharing a shower? And Cloud trusts Zack...even though they barely got to associate with each other. The chapter vaguely reminds me of riding an untamed horse: It's galloping too fast, and I'm trying to pull back the reins and yell, "Whoa!" It covers so much in such a short span of time, but that may cause the idea itself to lose steam in the long run.

There are only two aspects I would improve on: The dialogues and important events. It's confusing at times when I'm trying to separate the speakers from the listeners (i.e. When Angeal called Cloud and Zack outside the classroom, I wasn't sure who Zack was addressing sometimes). And the significance of certain events-such as when Zack discovered Cloud isolated at a lone cafeteria table-is diminished when there is no attempt to elaborate on the small details.

Otherwise, I enjoyed exploring the plotline. Hope to see more of the OT5 continued.
sousie chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
it soung good can't wait to see how you will put it in a story
shebacatb10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww i was really hoping this would be a chapter but alas it wasn't. I hope to see an update for this story soon since it hasn't had one for a while and its really hard to find a ASGZC Fanfiction that good like this one. So until your next update, I'll be waiting anxiously and hoping that your future writing endevers go well :)
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Nice.
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I'm liking this story so far honestly. 3 I've become a bit of a fan of the fivesome pairing after I happened to read one on complete accident one time. Also, the idea you gave sounds very plausible and I could see it happening... that would also be a very good story I think though depending on how you write this story it might be better as a stand alone then a sequel to this one. You'd have to end this one on a very sad note or whatever of like... Cloud watching all his boyfriends die or something if you wanted that one to be a sequel. Either way though. 3
twilightfire93 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Amazing story! The attention to detail is great. And I think you may have made another yaoi fan! And if you want to, maybe you should make the dates between the five as a seperate story. I wouldn't mind reading it. Good luck and I'll be waiting for the updates and the sequel (if you make it!).
Also, the Devil May Cry story you mentioned sounds interesting to read but I can't find it! Did you remove it? I'm sorry if you did! And I apologize if I couldn't offer any story ideas. You're an extremely good writer anyways so I'm sure you can figure something out! Cheers!
twilight chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I'm normally a chronic lurker for stories, but with the prospect of a sequel hanging in the balance, I think I can break my little self-imposed cycle. (not that your story isn't worth reviewing on a regular basis, I'm just *really* lazy) I vote "Yea" on sequel. The ASGZC fanbase seems to be slowing down (which is sad, since I've only just found it) and it needs all the love it can get. Your "theory" for the cells seems plausible enough to wing it; from what I've gathered from Crisis Core (I haven't finished playing it, but I did cheat and watch all the cutscenes), Sephiroth has S cells and Jenova cells - the Jenova ones, I think, are what allowed him to get resurrected through Kadaj - Genesis and Angeal have G cells that let them make clones, and Zack ended up with Jenova cells while Cloud got the S cells. I think. Meh, if anything, just say Aerith took matters into her own hands, and bodily threw them out of the Lifestream. She looks weak, she'll have the element of surprise, I'm sure she could do it. Or, on the off chance you change your mind and use DoC, you could tie it in with Omega messing with the Lifestream.

On a separate note, I've been wondering about something in this story since I last read it when it was a oneshot. (I meant to review/ask it on that one, but it got replaced with this chaptered version) It doesn't happened until the next chapter or two, so I apologize for jumping the gun. It always kind of bothered me how Seph/Angeal/Gen's solution to the Cloud-lost-his-memories thing wasn't really explained. I get it that it focuses on Zack and Cloud from then on, and since they don't know, the reader doesn't know. There was just this big gap between them finding out (the last scene from last chapter) and then the next part which was in the Modeoheim mission. I was just wondering if you could explain it somehow, like in an end comment at the end of the story, or even in the sequel or this story (since you're reposting it), if that's alright. But, if it messes with your story-writing mojo, then just ignore everything I've said. I've got this bad habit thing, where I sometimes open my mouth in a review, and the story stops being updated.
XXTakaraXX chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
oh ok,and um separate story
Alec McDowell chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I kind of like the idea for a sequel. Not entirely sure when Cloud will remember his boys but I think it'd be nice if it happened after FFVII when he realizes he's not Zack. Then he can mope around for a bit and stuff and then be reunited one by one with them all after he's the badass Advent Children version of himself.
bLOODmOON chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Whoa, that was a whole lot of somethin' going on! Lol, this story is really good, Cloud is such an awkward cutie! Are you really doing a DMC story? Omg, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read that! DXN stories are so badass sexy! Well wishes on writing!
Alec McDowell chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I like this a lot so far; it took a while to get over the general awkward feeling stories like this have where the guys approach Cloud, but it's turning out well. I had been thinking that all of this was before canon but the way things are going now it looks like that's not the case... I just hope we get a happy ending out of this one!
XXTakaraXX chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I feel sad for cloud :(
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Hey! Thought I'd pop in and check this out. *wink* Naughty naughty~ *tsks* Cloud is so awkward and sweet. The last scene with him and Sephiroth was ADORABLE! As for the smut, that was indeed very hawt. I can't say it was extremely detailed feelings and sensations wise, it was more stating the action, but that's to be expected when there's FIVE people in the equation, so don't sweat it! I say considering it was, well, an orgy, it'd be impossible to put as much detail as one would with two, otherwise it'd be extremely long. For not being such an avid FF fan as you, I still enjoyed this. So good work! *grin*
chibitomodachi chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Hi ) i have actually read this fic before when it was only a oneshot.. and i was wondering if the ending and everything else would be the same as the oneshot or are you going to lengthen it? i really like the pairing ASGZC and i hope that you would write another fic about them..

i look forward to them! )
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very well written. Sadder than most but there was plenty of emotion.