Reviews for Dualism
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 3 . 6/20
Very nice. I almost kinda wish there had been a Heba in canon. It would've added even more depth for Atem to have had a tragically lost love, sort of like Kenshin and Tomoe.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 6/20
Very intriguing so far. I wanted to smash that damn phone of Yugi's.
Akayuki Novak chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
...*low hiss* Nose-bleed worthy. My fingers can barely type, I'm so happy. Thank you /so much/ for writing this.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Omg I love this fic soooo much! You are amazing! Seriously, best Yugi fic that I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This story is so freaking amazing it should be cannon! Love older Yugi! My gods you write well!
jj chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
that was good thou i did want to see kibas reaction lol
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Mana's Madness chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Loved it! Creative way to bring them back and yet give them a realistic understanding of the modern world. Loved what you did with Akefia, too, making it so he hasn't got his memories of his past lives back yet, therefore making the tendershipping more believable. This has such an original plot!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
THAT WAS GODLY

seriously
you're a very talented writer, sir
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
great idea too!
:) loved the fic, and Atemu character ;)
Equality4Puppies chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
You are so amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
This fic is just SO. EPIC. I applaud you for your absolutely extraordinary writing skills. (and noi'mnotjealouswhytheheckwouldyousaythat) Seriously I love this fic so much. It isn't all mushy and crap; it's just pure, undiluted awesomeness, with some humour to make it even better.

I know that this fic was posted almost 2 years ago, but I'd love to see a sequel/prequel/sisterfic (that's what it's called right) about Heba and Atemu's meeting. It'll be so amazing like ohmygod hyperventilation I'm sorry.

Thank you. For bringing such beautiful fics into this fandom. Adieu.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ahhhh, ""Did you know Kiaba's Duel Academy opens today?" in chapter three!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I want you to walk around today with a big-ass grin on your face because you are a -fantastic- writer. Srsly.
YuugiYY chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
i dont understand the last part about Paradox
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »