Reviews for Dualism
Omg I love this fic soooo much! You are amazing! Seriously, best Yugi fic that I've ever read!
This story is so freaking amazing it should be cannon! Love older Yugi! My gods you write well!
jj chapter 3 . 4/9
that was good thou i did want to see kibas reaction lol
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Mana's Madness chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Loved it! Creative way to bring them back and yet give them a realistic understanding of the modern world. Loved what you did with Akefia, too, making it so he hasn't got his memories of his past lives back yet, therefore making the tendershipping more believable. This has such an original plot!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
THAT WAS GODLY

seriously
you're a very talented writer, sir
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
great idea too!
:) loved the fic, and Atemu character ;)
Equality4Puppies chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
You are so amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
This fic is just SO. EPIC. I applaud you for your absolutely extraordinary writing skills. (and noi'mnotjealouswhytheheckwouldyousaythat) Seriously I love this fic so much. It isn't all mushy and crap; it's just pure, undiluted awesomeness, with some humour to make it even better.

I know that this fic was posted almost 2 years ago, but I'd love to see a sequel/prequel/sisterfic (that's what it's called right) about Heba and Atemu's meeting. It'll be so amazing like ohmygod hyperventilation I'm sorry.

Thank you. For bringing such beautiful fics into this fandom. Adieu.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ahhhh, ""Did you know Kiaba's Duel Academy opens today?" in chapter three!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I want you to walk around today with a big-ass grin on your face because you are a -fantastic- writer. Srsly.
YuugiYY chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
i dont understand the last part about Paradox
HabibiNsw chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Dear writer,

YOU RULE!

This was the best fanfic of Yami's return that I have ever read.
Vesta Reed chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
So this was from awhile ago, but I looked up the other Yu-Gi-Oh stories you've done after reading Gambit and I have to say I think so far this is one of my favorites (haven't read them all yet though so we'll have to see :) ) You are a truly fantastic writer and you really know how to make the flow of a story work really well. I loved the split of Atemu/Yami and how it all panned out in the end. I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh and Yami/Yugi nut when it comes to fanfiction so the more the merrier. You write wonderful presents!
catti-dono chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
OMG! Your stories are amazing! I hope you read your reviews because this is a good one. Your writing skills and techniques are awesome! I hope you do not mind but I sent over your name to my friend and co-writer, tavi454. I dont know if you have read any of her stories but I am sharing a link to the story that I co-wrote with her. Please read and enjoy...cannot wait for more stories..you are awesome!

s/6513580/1/Angel-of-Mine