Reviews for The Sword Dance
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Poor Mac.
o chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Just wanted to let you know, this is one of my all-time favorites in the Highlander fandom.
Ringelsocke chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nice story, but PLEASE spell HEIDELBERG right! :-)

THX!
Sci-fi Warper chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Being to lazy to sign in, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this fic. Gotta love it when Mac blackmails poor Methos into doing something or other. LOL. Great job at the end there...Methos would be one to perform in King Arthur's court.
Sam666 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Loved this stroy. I love Methos. Good to know that I am one the ruruly bunch... LOL
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I always loved those history arguments between Mehtos and Duncan. They were so interesting! Methos went through virtually everything. And I can believe that Methos performed for Arthur and his knights. Heck, it was supposed to have been him sitting at the head of the Round Table.
Ragemoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Oi that was good and so in character for those two. Thank you I enjoyed it well. Ah..gotta love Methoes. thanks for the story.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Nice descriptions. I could just picture him moving. And funny comments. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
That worked very well. I found the interaction between Mac and Methos to be just funny enough to both carry the point and lighten up the story.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Great story, I loved it, please write what happens Friday.
Nancy6 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Wonderful reminiscent story. Methos would like to show off a little. Now I need to see the Royal Armouries!
Athers chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Since the previous reviewer ommited to leave an email address, preventing Rach from getting back to them, I thought I'd drop in and answer his/her points...

1) She knows when Arthur's dated. I've just reread the story and she's made no mention of him at all, besides WHICH, IIRC what she said in terms of the kata date was the earliest written recording. Who knows how old the kata really is? For all I know, it's something Methos made up when he was with the horsemen...

2) No, Shakespeare was NOT a friend of Duncan's - in fact, IIRC, Duncan was only a small child when Shakespear died. Shakespeare was a friend of Walter's, Walter was the Immortal who killed Claudia Jardine and the episode was Timeless. This has no bearing on this story!

3) FYI The Ivanhoe is a hand-and-a-half broadsword.

Athers - Rach's occasional archivist
Romilly McAran chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hmm... Loved it!

Interesting facts: Arthur is placed into the 5./6. century... so much for the kata...

And Shakespear was another friend of Duncans... dont know the episodes name anymore... the one with the female pianist who in the end didnt want to learn to fight after her first death. She was a friend of Duncans. Than the immortal came, wanting to preserve her gift, killed her for the first time... dont remember the end anymore (shrug with shoulders).

That was so the old guy. He uses an Ivanhoe (sp?). Is that a two-handed blade?

Write a sequel!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Oh rockage! This was nice! And yeah, I know the sword bit... Try the Dungeon at the Walter's Art Gallery in Baltimore... a whole basement of medieval weapons... two Rennaissance Faire nuts/ Highlander fans enter the room... Have to be pried off the displays by Dad four hours later... a six foot long cavalry sword... now that's a nasty looking weapon! And the armor... and the halberds, and the... never mind, just suffice it to say, I will never forget the bottom floor of the Walters... everything else, now, that's iffy.