Reviews for Kiss me! It's Christmas!
firebluebird2006 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
funny
Aronim chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
He, great fun. Ended up not explaining how things between the first kiss and the ending, but a fun read.

And it's hilarious the bit with Tochumaru.
spider carnage chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Kenichi and shigure become parents and they had 2 kids
And miu gets jealous and she no good for wife to kenichi
Miu don't diserve to be kenichi's wife and lover
Chris chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is one of the more well written stories I've read. Thought the time skip was a bit premature tho. Honestly, I can't see keno hi with anybody but Miu. I feel real bad for Shigure. I could honestly see something between her and Tanimoto if they ever got interaction time. Consider that an admonishment.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
mmmmm
You should chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
You should write more chapters of this, talking about the various events that would have taken place as Shigure and Kenichi grew closer during the ten year "time skip" at the end, Miu's and the other Masters' reactions to the situation, etc.
entelejent chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Very accurate characters. Cute, funny, would've liked more.
TheHard chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Hehehe, nice touch... loved the first chapter, I really wish it were longer...

thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is cute :3
Fenrisulfr chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Loved the story. Have seen the anime, and am reading the manga as it progresses, but haven't given fanfics much thought til now...

I found it awesome that you actually didn't change that much from the original. Miu does actually react like that, and Shigures reaction to it is the same as mine now that I've been made aware of it, didn't see it for some reason before.

Really like how you made them work, it didn't feel forced in the least, and while it would have been nice with a longer story, I can see how their relationship would deepen over time and lead to marrige evetually. Would have been nice to see the master's and Miu's reactions to it though but thats life.

Keep up the awesomeness! XD
MaverickHunter13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great stuff! I liked the whole 'How I Met Your Mother'-style cut-off at the end, and the concept itself was enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
ArkAngel1179 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Alright to start this off on a high note and give praise where it is due I will say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It is unique to the pairing, which I immensely enjoyed.

Now the story itself is well thought out and seemed well written and I will say that the way you described the scenes was nice along with the way you made the characters act and speak. However the way as to how you made the characters act started to become redundant after a certain period of time within the story. I'd like to say that I didn't become grammatically bored in the middle of the story, but I'd be lying. At most you really just need to change up the vocabulary to something that flows better with the story.

Another aspect of your story I enjoyed was the way Miu reacted to the competition and how you stayed true to the anime/manga. This added on to the realism of Kenichi's situation with miu and Shigure. Overall the way it was presented added "spice" to the story and kept things interesting.

Then the somewhat lazy ending. I realize that you most likely never intended to make this story extremely long, but it frustrates me to no end to see such a story with vast amounts of potential go to the gutter after being "completed".
If you do in fact want to extend the story and continue on with this potentially beautiful piece of writing, please let me know and I'll be happy to help make it happen. I'm sorry I have gotten off track, I apologize.

Lastly the epilogue, it was an okay ending I suppose but it felt rushed after the near kiss with Kenichi and Shigure. The first time I've read this I was utterly confused until I read on further and was horrified to see you cut out a part that could potentially have been another full chapter just on the backlash from Miu, the teasing from Kensei, and then the gradual progression with their relationship.

The story was fantastic and I'll be adding this to my favorite's list to read once more.

7.5/10
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awesome but i wouldve luv if u didnt jump years
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
HAHAHAHA, they're pinky and the brain, brain, brain! HAHAHA, that was exactly what i was thinking and then i read that and it killed me! please continue this if possible and if not, just continue writing in general. And thanks for giving me a new author to look up.
lovguru23 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
(at the end)
HAHAHAHA XD. omg that so funny