Reviews for The Parental Ambition
Sydney chapter 80 . 9/25/2017
I think Leonard and Bernadette's daughter, Halley, should meet Baby Savannah.
(PS. Halley is now eight and a half and is a selective mute).
Reyes9 chapter 83 . 8/31/2017
Such a great story. Loved it all. Good job.
benderjam chapter 59 . 12/6/2016
I like this chapter, it's great and funny. It sounds almost just like them and I can so picture them doing this in an episode.
I love how he's like "She's right there."

If she ever gets pregnant in the show it would make way for a lot of good jokes.
bamadude chapter 83 . 3/3/2015
Firstly, I would like to say that this is a wonderful story. I love stories that have the whole gang in them. This story included all seven main characters, as well as, a few others. You had everyone pretty much perfectly described. The trials of parenthood can be intimidating. Penny and Leonard learned the hard way about having children. Thank you so much for this story.
Guest chapter 83 . 2/17/2015
This fanfic is honestly one of the best out of all the stories I've read ever. I cried and laughed and for 83 chapters I became addicted to your beautiful writing. Thanks so much for writing this, it was breathtaking and I will definitely be checking out more of your work :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
nice chapter
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
wow. this is my first big bang theory fanfic and the way you portayed sheldon is awesome.
Anna chapter 83 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing. Keep writing! I love how you portrayed the characters. Very well done. You stayed consistent with how the show characterized them. Thats not easy and it shows a lot. I hope to read more fics from you in the future! :D
Anura chapter 83 . 6/17/2013
This is the greatest fanfiction I have ever read!
daywalkre chapter 83 . 5/31/2013
You couldn't possibly have ended this story on a better line. Very well done. This is without question the best fanfic I have ever read. I hope a serious writing career is in your future. Thank you for this story.
Nishea chapter 83 . 5/30/2013
Loved loved loved this I'm like a year and a half late but I loved and I'm glad I didn't have to wait for updated lol
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
This is by far the best chapter yet, and this is definitely my favorite fic I've ever read from any genre. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
I'm really enjoying these chapters, each one more than the last. I kind of wish you were writing for the show.
hokie3457 chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
I am really enjoying this fic. Especially this chapter. Wonderful feeling between a great couple. Thank you so much!