Reviews for Beyond the Horizons
harvestmoonlovee chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was perfeeeeect :'D

Wow, I'm so impressed with your writing, seriously! Woah, that was very poetic and descriptive! I loved it! On top of your incredible style, the plot was adorable! The end made me so happy! :') Kai is my favorite bachelor so I just adore fics like this! (:

Great job and keep writing! :D
Crimson's Void chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awww, that was so adorable! I like how you developed Popuri as more than a childish airhead like some people tend to do. Definately going on my faves ;)
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
The last line was epic.

I enjoyed reading this in Popuri's voice, giving it a cozy yet storybook like feel. It also gave beautiful perspectives to every relationship in Mineral Town from Gray to Cliff to Trent. It would have been better if you somehow included a small snippet regarding Rick's relationship with Karen, but it would have somehow ruined the flow.

Peace Out~
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I love it. I love it. I LOVE IT.

If it's possible to read a painting, that's what this felt like to me. The imagery and detail you used were amazing. I have a thing for big words, and the fact that I had to reference a dictionary at least once makes me quite happy. (;

Besides the fact that it was very well-written, it also encapsulated pretty much every single thing I asked for. (Then again, my list wasn't as specific as it was last year, so I guess that wasn't too hard to do :P) Plus, YOU USED POPURI! I thank you a million times over just for that.

I could not have asked for a better present. Honestly. This was awesome. Truly, truly awesome.

P.S. I hope you had a blessed Christmas.
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awwwwh, yay Poppy and Kai!

Merry Xmas!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aw what a sweet story!

I think you did a very good job with Popuri, keeping her in character and giving us a very realistic look into her inner feelings. Your descriptions and use of details made for a vivid and very enjoyable story! Well written and free of errors, I can tell that you put a lot of work and effort into this story! I did see one or two very tiny mistakes, but they don't cause any issues. Overall a well done story!