Reviews for Dog akatsuki
scarlet-angle-13 chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
lovin the storry please update soon big fan
from
Iwa rose
Ryder chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Cool story please continue!
Yuti-Chan chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
I loved it :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
And this chapter was amazing, too :D
AidoRockz chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Well I don't mind this reviewing box and thanks for making a Chapter with Leah in it :D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
That's cute. :)
HappyBlack179 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
This is funny XD
Sasunarufan101 chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Yes this review thingie does suck now -.-" but yay! You updated! And omg insane people at the spa... With Ashlen or jack there... This is going to be one hell of an adventure XD can't wait to read it!
Peace 3
xXFluffySongXx chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
XDDD finally update more XD :P i needa update to but its sooo far away XD
Psyco Angel chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I luv it
Sasunarufan101 chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
This new review thingie is annoying -.- but I loved this chapter! :3333 you should go more into detail about the girls acting :) I wanna know everybody's true self :3 can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

And this story does not suck! I love it! 333334

Peace! \/
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Please don't say that this story sucks cause it doesn't. I love this story and it makes me laugh and my parents stared at me like I was crazy XD and and and thank ya for using my idea :3 I can't wait till you update again :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
YAY XD thank you for posting a new chapter
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
*bursts into hysterical laughter* I love it! Great chapter! XD

formerly yyh-ygo-fma
Sasunarufan101 chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Hiiiiya. Again yeah it is really me. I already reviewed this chapter but I just felt like reviewing again saying that I have like reread this story like 15 times already and I'm in love with it :3 and just like a possible filler idea we can do the 101 things to do in walmart challenge to see how far we get before we get kicked out :3 but the mean reason I wanted to review was just to say hi! And and and and and and and and OH yeah HAPPY EASTER! That is if you celebrate it. If you don't this just got really awkward lol but yeah I hope to get a update soon but no pressure whenever you feel like it.

Peace \/