Reviews for Guardian of the League
MBlasterXD chapter 5 . 6/20
Please continue! I suck at writing fanfics.. but this is just epic! My fave shows combine... PLZ UPDATE!
dragon god 758 chapter 5 . 6/15
Please. Update. This story it is amazing
StrawberryDippedInChocolate chapter 5 . 5/24
This is by far one of the greatest fics I've ever read on here! It has such potential! Please continue.
JazzdeWatt chapter 3 . 4/23
The bit where it mentions Ichigo stopping a suicidal person gets me man xD Like Im imagining some person being all sad and about to jump, but then they here this voice and just freeze up cause its the most terrifying thing ever and slowely they turn around and see this horrifying creature/person telling them to not so they dont cause theyre scared shitless.
I know you haven't asked for Ichigo but I want to say my peace and leave you to keep writing this awesome story (I actually expect you to ignore this because it seems you have already determined Ichigo's abilities.)

int: gifted (his ability to think in a fight is incredible)/str: super human 2 (at the lower range of the scale when he fuells his muscles with reishi)/ speed:warp (he can leave visual copies of himself when he wants to which means he moves faster than light)/durability: regenerative (it's how he survived death)/ energy projection so far unlimited (hollow/ shinigami... It hasn't exactly been capped yet)./ combat expertise: expert ( he's not actually a master at combat, his power often makes up for it).

Now, as for being useful: Urahara int: super genius (he's not all-knowing but very close)/ str: between superhuman 1&2 (when reishi fuelled)/ speed: warp ( leaving an after image requires being faster than light)/ energy : medium range with multiple forms (Benehime has diverse utility). Combat expertise: master of multiple forms (he usually knows how to counter most opponents with great skill).
I hope this part actually helps you out.
Kamencolin chapter 5 . 4/9
Good story
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 3/29
Nice really nice!
MBlasterXD chapter 1 . 3/20
So original and amazing
Cool guy chapter 5 . 2/17
Amaizing story please update soon
write-notright chapter 5 . 2/4
Ohhhh I like this :)
ghwaaron chapter 5 . 1/24
Please update someday I've read this three times so please update or put it up for adoption it's without a doubt the best bleach/justice league fanfiction (not hard.. let's say the others were less than good). Love this fic.
Black Bankai chapter 5 . 1/14
I really like your story please update soon
Logan chapter 5 . 1/5
Love the story funny as hell great idea always love seeing ichigo just thrown into a new citation but I wonder if he has hell armor in this story
Astaroth chapter 5 . 1/4
Ever considered giving Ichigo the Skull Clad Form from the Hell movie? He uses his Bankai sword, and all you really need to know is that it looks badass and allows him to summon the chains of Hell to bind and/or sentence his enemies to Hell.
Ctornello chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I love, hope you updat in a couple of months