Reviews for Guardian of the League
garryhill16 chapter 1 . 4/29
hope u will keep writing this story its a very good one
Cindar chapter 5 . 3/28
If you are still thinking of writing this then I think Ichigo's villains would be the brainy or magic types... so ether import some from marvel, or have people move from their cities... Karderion (sp?) the lord of Chaos might want to visit.
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 3/5
Um I would like a description on his outfit. Is it all torn like in the anime?
Valgreen007 chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
I really liked this story and I really hope you can continue it when you have the time
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Please continue this. I am interested on how Ichigo will change the timeline. Not to mention, I'm curious on what may happens when they reach the part where the Justice League travels back to the WWII era...
valkyriefyre79 chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Update! My imagination is killing me with possible future chapter scenarios! Though, if you aren't updating, any possibility that it's up for adoption? I wouldn't mind continuing this glorious creation.
Anka Namikaze chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Please update! This is one of the best written Bleach/JLA fanfics
valkyriefyre79 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Please, please, please update! This is some of the best writing on this site!
Joe Valverde chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Very good and well made story
And unlike many other fanfictions you didn't over power the main character like most do and it's okay when based on facts and little upgrade overpowering a character is very annoying as there is no challenge but other than that very good and if not busy please make more chapters.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
... three years?
really?
Demonic dragon blade chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Hey keep this going it awesome
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Really good~ Update?
mds777 chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
Can't wait to see how Ichigo helps prove that John is innocent in the next chapter or so. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Yo keep this shit going it awesome
cg037 chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
A great story, keep up the good work.