Reviews for Guardian of the League
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 7/29
Please continue this. I am interested on how Ichigo will change the timeline. Not to mention, I'm curious on what may happens when they reach the part where the Justice League travels back to the WWII era...
valkyriefyre79 chapter 5 . 7/11
Update! My imagination is killing me with possible future chapter scenarios! Though, if you aren't updating, any possibility that it's up for adoption? I wouldn't mind continuing this glorious creation.
Anka Namikaze chapter 5 . 6/1
Please update! This is one of the best written Bleach/JLA fanfics
valkyriefyre79 chapter 5 . 3/28
Please, please, please update! This is some of the best writing on this site!
Joe Valverde chapter 5 . 3/16
Very good and well made story
And unlike many other fanfictions you didn't over power the main character like most do and it's okay when based on facts and little upgrade overpowering a character is very annoying as there is no challenge but other than that very good and if not busy please make more chapters.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 5 . 2/2
... three years?
really?
Demonic dragon blade chapter 1 . 1/28
Hey keep this going it awesome
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 5 . 1/25
Really good~ Update?
mds777 chapter 5 . 1/5
Can't wait to see how Ichigo helps prove that John is innocent in the next chapter or so. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Yo keep this shit going it awesome
cg037 chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
A great story, keep up the good work.
mds777 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Wonder if Ichigo's friends and allies will ever come back to their senses? Would be intriguing to see. There would be the Justice League, Gotei 13, and Team Karakura. n_n Not to mention that it would be fun to see how Bleach characters would react to JL characters and vice versa. Anyways hope you have a wonderful day or night depending on when you read this and see ya. :)
Docron chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Amazing, amazing please update the story PLEASE
matt chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
Would not Zangetsu tell Ichigo anout his Quincy heritage? and I understand if you dont wanna make him to powerfull, but he has his hollow, so why not to use hierro and regeneration. AND as all heroes have their bad days what about HIcigo making a scene, for example, they are overpovered and he for the greater good (who am I kidding) steps in? It wouldd be interesting seeing JL reactionos (mainly because whit a hole insted of hearth somebody would think you will ne dead)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2015