Reviews for Guardian of the League
I know you haven't asked for Ichigo but I want to say my peace and leave you to keep writing this awesome story (I actually expect you to ignore this because it seems you have already determined Ichigo's abilities.)

int: gifted (his ability to think in a fight is incredible)/str: super human 2 (at the lower range of the scale when he fuells his muscles with reishi)/ speed:warp (he can leave visual copies of himself when he wants to which means he moves faster than light)/durability: regenerative (it's how he survived death)/ energy projection so far unlimited (hollow/ shinigami... It hasn't exactly been capped yet)./ combat expertise: expert ( he's not actually a master at combat, his power often makes up for it).

Now, as for being useful: Urahara int: super genius (he's not all-knowing but very close)/ str: between superhuman 1&2 (when reishi fuelled)/ speed: warp ( leaving an after image requires being faster than light)/ energy : medium range with multiple forms (Benehime has diverse utility). Combat expertise: master of multiple forms (he usually knows how to counter most opponents with great skill).
I hope this part actually helps you out.
Kamencolin chapter 5 . 4/9
Good story
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 3/29
Nice really nice!
MBlasterXD chapter 1 . 3/20
So original and amazing
Cool guy chapter 5 . 2/17
Amaizing story please update soon
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 5 . 2/4
Ohhhh I like this :)
ghwaaron chapter 5 . 1/24
Please update someday I've read this three times so please update or put it up for adoption it's without a doubt the best bleach/justice league fanfiction (not hard.. let's say the others were less than good). Love this fic.
Black Bankai chapter 5 . 1/14
I really like your story please update soon
Logan chapter 5 . 1/5
Love the story funny as hell great idea always love seeing ichigo just thrown into a new citation but I wonder if he has hell armor in this story
Astaroth chapter 5 . 1/4
Ever considered giving Ichigo the Skull Clad Form from the Hell movie? He uses his Bankai sword, and all you really need to know is that it looks badass and allows him to summon the chains of Hell to bind and/or sentence his enemies to Hell.
Ctornello chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I love, hope you updat in a couple of months
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Wahahahah this is really good! please start updating again. and I thought that the Green Lantern was more lax than this, even though he had marine training, although definitely not as relaxed as Flash. PLZ START UPDATING AGAIN!
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
I disagree with your analysis of Ichigo's capabilities.

Strength-wise, he's right up there with most physical power houses. He's not as strong as Superman or Hulk of course, but still fully capable of lifting dozens of tons easily and easily breaking solid metal constructs the size of a minivan (as seen when he shattered Jidanbou's axes with absolutely no effort at all).

At full or near-full power, such as when he went Full Hollow against Ulqiorra, he's capable of blowing massive chunks of stone into debris with just the air pressure generated by a simple slash and lifted and threw a boulder that, judging by its size, probably weighed at least fifty tons, likely more, with only one hand.

Speed-wise, he's very fast even without shunpo or bankai, but with those on his speed goes up to supersonic if not outright hypersonic. And he can fly. He's unlikely to be faster than Flash though, and Superman is probably as fast or faster than Ichigo is.

Durability? Hoh boy, he's taken what amounts to tactical nukes right to the face and come out fighting. Even in his weakest form outside his squishy human body, he's pretty much bulletproof. A building falling on him won't really do shit; he's been blasted through huge structures made of solid stone and taken almost no damage.

Unless someone freaking throws a skyscraper at him a falling building won't really hurt Ichigo, not if he's powered up.

Energy projection? At max power his Getsuga Tenshou and Cero attacks are best measured in low to high kiloton yields. If he was a crazy villain Ichigo could turn just about any city into smoking rubble in distressingly little time.

Hmmm... Since he seems to be in spirit form, even though people can see him, does he need to breathe air? It LOOKS like shinigami and hollows breathe, but it sure as hell can't be normal air they're inhaling since normal matter doesn't even exist in Soul Society and Hueco Mundo.

With this in mind, it wouldn't be very strange if Ichigo could survive in space or underwater.
wanda lensherr chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Awesome just awesome!
f7tygv chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
will Ichigo be in more fight?