Reviews for Videl vs Gohan: Date I
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 5/22
Wonderful! Bill Mayes Parody.
Hope I can get a hold of that pill... Don't inform the cops, ok!
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Hi ShadowMajin, been a while since I last read one of your stories and decided to dive into one of your older oneshots. And I have to say that I love Erasa and Sharpener commenting on Videl and Gohan's date. Erasa giving points to everything that they do, being disgusted by Gohan's eating habits. Gohan and Videl were so oblivious to each other that they didn't even notice the blond pair at the next table. I think Erasa's a bit late to the ball game for Date I since it feels like Videl and Gohan had been on more dates then this. I love the comedy in these stories, gave me a good laugh.
Dynamos chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Kami, this wa awesome! I can't wait for Date II!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
*British accent* bloody brilliant it was bloody brilliant
id love to see more
great
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Lol :)
StephanG chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great to see THE ShadowMajin back in action!

For some reason, the most hilarious part of this fic, was the commercial. I know a few grumpy people who could use a pill like that.
Zarkovagis9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ha! This was absolutely hilarious!
Dblover chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Loved it!

I want more of it, please write a sequel to this please please please please please please please please...

:) I mean date II
SkyDragonKing chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was pretty funny. idk if you know but with the billy mays parody, the name you used 'willy hayes' is actually a character from the Major League movie played by wesley snipes, which had me laughing pretty hard.

and this broadcast was definitely better than any NBC football game for sure w/o chris collinsworth referencing Michael Vick every 2 seconds.
Super Saiyan Yoshiro chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I LOVED your Billy Mays Parody! But I forgot if he doubled the offer...HOLY SH*T, HE DID! AND IT'S ABSOLUTLEY FREEEEEEE!
MRMenaMRM chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw! That was so adorable! Haha and funny too! Can't wait till the Nxt date so please update soon!xP
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was HILARIOUS! I had to contain my laughter though, there are a bunch of old people in the room with me. I didnt see very much perviness, but i still loved it :) This makes a great gift for her! I wanna see a Date II :)