Reviews for Videl vs Gohan: Date I
Rezzu-MJ chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Kami, this wa awesome! I can't wait for Date II!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
*British accent* bloody brilliant it was bloody brilliant
id love to see more
great
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Lol :)
StephanG chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great to see THE ShadowMajin back in action!

For some reason, the most hilarious part of this fic, was the commercial. I know a few grumpy people who could use a pill like that.
Zarkovagis9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ha! This was absolutely hilarious!
Dblover chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Loved it!

I want more of it, please write a sequel to this please please please please please please please please...

:) I mean date II
SkyDragonKing chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was pretty funny. idk if you know but with the billy mays parody, the name you used 'willy hayes' is actually a character from the Major League movie played by wesley snipes, which had me laughing pretty hard.

and this broadcast was definitely better than any NBC football game for sure w/o chris collinsworth referencing Michael Vick every 2 seconds.
Super Saiyan Yoshiro chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I LOVED your Billy Mays Parody! But I forgot if he doubled the offer...HOLY SH*T, HE DID! AND IT'S ABSOLUTLEY FREEEEEEE!
MRMenaMRM chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw! That was so adorable! Haha and funny too! Can't wait till the Nxt date so please update soon!xP
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was HILARIOUS! I had to contain my laughter though, there are a bunch of old people in the room with me. I didnt see very much perviness, but i still loved it :) This makes a great gift for her! I wanna see a Date II :)
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Cute.
SaiyanluvG-V chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely love this! Its was so cute and funny, i just love the end too.