Reviews for Edsona
commandravage chapter 1 . 3/1
I remember there being a cartoon or anime about that, but I can't remember what it's called
PrinceOfLife chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
dang dude sorry about that i hope you will be able to ressurect the chapter, i've really been waiting for the next awakening
Sighned: PrinceOfLife
Spindash77 chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
At least its not lost.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK! WHY DID YOU LET HIM DIE?! HE COULD HAVE JOINED THEM!
Icypilot3733 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I agree it was a bit too fast of a delivery, but it's not really a problem if the story/ chapter is lengthy. Anyway, thanks for mentioning me *give you adrenaline shot*
vincent the vizard chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Good luck to the eds, and all future users. May the killer be stopped.
Spindash77 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
(Crap did I write his name as Kenny instead of Denny)
As for the pacing on the story I think it might be going a bit to slow, I'm fine with the social links but the rest of the school life were nothing happens from a social link or plot related scene it makes it feel a bit dragged out (To be honest I never really liked that part of the games too much)
PrinceOfLife chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I really like all the chapters you write, though honestly i am waiting for the next shadow battle/persona awakening chapter but still love your writing
Matt chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I'm betting the kid you described who had two star things near the end of his description was the kid who the teacher made get hurt by the other students. P.S. Since the teacher seems like he likes seeing others in pain maybe he's the villain?
Spindash77 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
That was a depressing chapter, jeez I didn't expect that. Kenny had a pretty depressing backstory, also I think I'm starting to see what the villain wants.
EternalKing chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Holy-. Dude this is impressive I wish you would update more often
PrinceOfLife chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Omigod that was so sad I mean poor Denny all the crap he put up with in his life and then he dos't even feel he should be sympathized for
The Knight of the Rusty Helm chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I really like this fanfiction, mostlikely, beacuse it merges Ed, Edd 'n Eddy with The Persona series, but withwount being a Rip of the storyline of any Persona game, which is a nice touch.
And the part of the Boss Fight was well made, it made me remember certain Little vampire imprisonated in a basement(Mostly beacuse of the song, Even throught its not HER song).
guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
is this supposed to be of aramis knight? Or of a knight named aramis?
PrinceOfLife chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Awesome chapter per usual but know I having a question at the back of my mind, are the eds be the only ones to have Personas ? I mean it would make sense because their the main characters but just wondering

signed PrinceOfLife