Reviews for At Home on the Range
RosaSilvermist chapter 12 . 3/17
Great story, I loved it! :)
idknames chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
by the love of jesus you have a gift very good very good i loved it
southerngentleman1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
And one more thing. I don't normally read the all too common AJ/RD and main 6 fics, but if you were to write one, i would consider it a worthwhile read, as taboo as the subject matter may be.

With regards,
Southerngentleman1
southerngentleman1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
By god. That was just... Words cannot describe the heart wrenching conclusion. This story was incredible. Done like a true romance and not some awful clopfic between two members of the main 6. I suppose opposites attract, which makes this shipping the most plausible one i have ever seen. I felt bad for Rainbow Dash. Good luck in all of your writing. I salute you!

With regards,
Southerngentleman1
Dumpling chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
"Ah didn't break the chairs," he said defensively, which only irritated Rainbow further.

"Oh, yeah? Then what did?"

Macintosh shifted uncomfortably. "Their heads."

(To be read in Pewdiepie's voice if possible) Best. Lines. EVAR!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
That was so sad, I'm glad this was the ending I was not expecting. I like the other direction you have done here and reading breaking barriers as we speak excellent job on the writing young man bravo.
solaheartnet chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Sniff sniff ;-; loved it...so well written and very entertaining to read. Than ks for writting this amazing story!:D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
You made the story 20% cooler with this epilogue.

Heh, maybe Twilight gave the doll back to BM at some point

Keep the good writing.
namco402 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
i cried manly tears At to alt. ending
RandomFanguy chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
I loved it. It was a really nice all around fulfilling way of wrapping it all up. Even if it was an alternate ending.

It wasn't incredibly sad but that's alright with me. :D
Agentwill63 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
I haven't cried this hard since I read My Little Dashie.
Gaztasterofpork chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Don't mess with my feels like that *sniff* I'm not crying there are just ninjas chopping onions in front my eyes *sniff* Good job!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
That was a great ending of this story romance, adventure and something better admitting their feelings for each other. Sequel I love it thank you again I will continue and read the sequel bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
This chapter is awesome I love it makes my day that those evil bastards got what they deserve and now the coup de grace of this whole story. Trust her Mac great plot and storyline here bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter now they broke out of jail and ready to get bits and stop flim and flam. Great direction of this story I love it bravo.