Reviews for Feline Menace: After the Fact
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awe beautify and healthy babies!
Rain in March chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I read this after I read Feline menace and I must say that I couldn't stop reading! Plot was great, though I have to point out sometimes the cubs seemed more like animals and sometimes more like human children, which got me confused, but that's prety much it. Ichi and Shiro were awesome and Shiro getting pregnant was a nice twist! Poor Gin though, hahaha.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this is really good please keep up the great work
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That was hilarious and SOOOOOOOO FLUFFYYYYYYYYYY! All the children are ADORABLE!
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sooo cute! .
Akira Namikaze chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awwww good one shot
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
this was so cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story plot! It makes me happy, and fuzzy inside. So, thanks for being born, and writing the Feline Menace series. {..}
JelloXGiggles chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my. What a nice ending! Hehe I loved it when ichi and shiro started fighting right before they went into labor. Hilarious! Well of to read skimmper: sociology!
Lightmare chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
AWWW! *sniffle sniff* so cute, and I'm still crying! TT
Renichi chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hey. I was just wondering, these names are japanese right? Well I do Japanese at school and Mize is water. Uncommon is mezurashii, but I couldn't find ayaki. Moon is tsuki and yue is therefore. Setsuna is moment, instant or juncture depending on the kanji. and Yuki is right. Sorry if this seems like I'm picking at you.
goldenXdragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awwww! OMG it took me forever to get the courage up to finish reading this series lol i just didnt want it to end! I LOVED this series sooooo much thanks for writing it! It's most definitely one of my all time favorites!
Lochness Nessie chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Freaking adorable. :]

I love the little girl cub that Shiro and Gin have, she is my fav. 3
sadistic-neko chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was so sweet that I just go into a diabetic comma. All of the cubs are so cute that I want to eat them, but then all of the others would kill me so I think I won't.
XxItsmeNInaxX chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I just wanna squish and snuggle Soren! He's sooooo cute!