Reviews for Season 1 Saiyan Blood
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/5
Awesome chapter and plot
Voltrasin chapter 26 . 2/2
Why is Nappa still insulting Raditz? The scouter said Raditz's power level is 7000, which is exactly the same as Nappa's. Or is Nappa stronger in your story?
Voltrasin chapter 16 . 1/29
Since Bardock understands the importance of education, would he be able to convince Chichi that training after the Cell Games wouldn't hinder Gohan's education? Maybe Bardock and Chichi could sit down and discuss a schedule to balance out Gohans training and studying, while at the same leaning more heavily towards studying in hopes Chichi would agree to it.
Karishma K. Sharma chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
amazing work indeed. To be honest I cried on that one... The end was just... So sad. Amazing work :'(
Joey baldwin chapter 45 . 8/19/2015
Yes update everyday man ! U can't throw away a great story . And how does this take 20 years to Make I think your over exaggerating just a bit . Pleas don't Throw away this wonderful story ! I won't let u do it ! I'll keep bugging u until u do man ! I'm a fan of this story . Don't quit I mean it dude or dudet . If u give up this story give it for adoption man ! Let somebody else do it if u don't want to finish it !
SSJ5 Gogeta chapter 45 . 8/19/2015
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 45 . 8/19/2015
Whoo-hoo! They're off to Namek! I only hope that Bulma doesn't drive Bardock and Raditz crazy with her bossy attitude.

Thank you for changing Gohan's hairdo. I've always hated that stupid bowl cut look that Chi-Chi gave him, bad enough the she made him wear that doky outfit but to give him that stupid hairdo... what was she trying to do embarrass the poor boy to death?

Great work, can't wait for the next intstallment. Well done!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/19/2015
This is good, though I hope you don't have the gravity room go higher than 10. Goku is meant to defeat Frieza, if you make them close to his level by the time he arrives, Goku won't have much relevance to the story. so therefore don't make them super saiyan level. Write that the gravity room isn't perfected, so the room can't go higher than 10. (Perfected later in Goku's ship) That way, they can still be really strong and not the same level as Goku.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/18/2015
I hope you plan to write a sequel, this story was so well thought out and fun to read. I like how Bardock was bonding with his whole family and that Raditz became a good guy, it would be great if we could see the rest of the series plays out.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 45 . 8/18/2015
wow nice ending to such an amazing story I do hope there is another season but I will leave that up to you but will place my vote all the same.
M.A.DMatt6 chapter 45 . 8/18/2015
Man I can't wait for the namek arc. Always loved that one. And I hope with Bardock and Raditz aboard their with be some changes to the plot. CAN'T WAIT!
The Breaking Point chapter 45 . 8/18/2015
That bowl cut was terrible.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 44 . 8/15/2015
Now this chapter I really loved. The father-son bonding time with Goku and Gohan, and Bardock and Raditz. I'm really glad that Bardock clued Raditz in on his ability to see the future, now at least someone understands whats going on with him.

I hope you give Gohan a better haircut than that stupid salad bowl look Chi-Chi stuck him with.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Well done my friend.
Joey baldwin chapter 44 . 8/14/2015
We all know who he saw its goku and friza fighting because friza blow up krillen and goku transformed into a super sayian . I still say it would be cool to see what bardock and radiza to see goku be the first super sayian in thousands of years ! I can't wait for the next chapter ! When do u plane to update again ?
thedarkpokemaster chapter 44 . 8/15/2015
damn what a chapter I know that Namek will be deadly for them as its frieza after all and he is a deadly foe for a reason all I can say is good luck on the rest of the story as I know thatr you will do a good chapter.