Reviews for Season 1 Saiyan Blood
The Freiza saga approaches
ArthurShade chapter 42 . 7/24
Nice story
thedarkpokemaster chapter 42 . 7/19
sweet had a feeling Bulma would goof but I do agree with what she said why have two was to blow it up I would so sue the guy who made it like that lol, anyway what a sweet chapter keep up the good work.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 42 . 7/19
Wow you're fast.

Ugh Bulma! You idiot! Why didn't you listen to Raditz when he told you to wait for him to explain about the remote just to make sure.

I like the scene with the namekian ship I laughed so hard. Well done. Keep it up!
DbzReach chapter 42 . 7/19
If the Sayian saga is 200,000 words by the time the story is done you might be near 1 million
M.A.DMatt6 chapter 42 . 7/19
Wow two chapters within the past few days. Your on a roll man, can't wait for more!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 41 . 7/18
Whoo-hoo another chapter updated! I really like this chapter, you've kept it mostly the same but with added changes that help push the story along better. I'm surprised that you didn't have either Raditz or Bardock blurt out a guess when Bulma asked if anyone could guess how long it take to get to Namek. That would've been funny. Great work on this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 41 . 7/18
oh this was a good chapter and its interesting to know that Bardock and his Team had gone to Namek long ago. I have a feeling that in season 2 of this story that it is going to come into Play a little,
Roysuko chapter 41 . 7/17
Glad to see this fanfic hasn't died! Keep up the good work, dude.
padilladiego5 chapter 41 . 7/17
Please update this series more i enjoy it very much and would like to read more of it
thedarkpokemaster chapter 40 . 4/17
damn so the battle is over but the cost was high thast is for sure, but hey I like we got to know more on Raditz
MandarinB chapter 40 . 3/24
I have to say 10/10 with this story. I do hope you continue it.
M.A.DMatt6 chapter 1 . 3/22
Man, I almost forgot about this story since the previous adaptions of it. Haven't read it since you took the previous ones down. I'm just glad you have gone back to doing it again since I think this is the best Bardock and Raditz good guy story I've seen.

I can't wait to go back to reading this work of art.
BurningSaiyan chapter 40 . 3/12
I really enjoy this story, but my only issue is that so far events are exactly like canon except only with raditz and bardock being there. I have high hopes for your namek and frieza arcs. Also, your zenkais are really weird, they seem really wrong, zenkais make saiyans strong enough to take on the person with the highest power level around (even if it only a suppression), ie Vegeta with frieza and goku with frieza, Vegeta was stronger than Frieza for 15 seconds and Goku was stronger for a little bit.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 6 . 3/9
Awww damn it. That sucks. lol