Reviews for Heart's Warming
Mlp NInjago chapter 1 . 5/15
another awwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Awesome story! I loved it!:-)
nordinne.benzemouri chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
It's so cute! I love Soarin'Dash...and this fanfic is absouledy faboulos!
Heather chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love this story it is sooooo cute.
d chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great job your a great author
NinjaGirlRebecca chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
well that was adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Write more stories like this.
Grace chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
...
Grace chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It was cute like a pwetty missletoe!
rainbow dash chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was really awkward when soarin kissed me, I wanted to punch him in the face and then the writer made it like 2 minutes long so I had to go with it.
CheddarandPretzelCombos chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
D'AWWW! how touching! (Epically when you're listening to Lucky in the background) Great job! Well done!
SoarinDash forever!

Hay, you should check out my SoarinDash story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
D'AWWW! So touching. (epically when you have Lucky playing in the background) Keep writing! Well done!
SoarinDash forever!

Hay, u should check out my SoarinDash story. :)
Annon42115 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This reminds me of when my school's marching band was at a competition at a high school up in the mountains of North Carolina. When night came, it got astoundingly cold, and I was just wearing my marching bibbers and a t-shirt. But just my luck, my section mate, and the girl I had a huge crush on at the time offered to share her blanket. When reading this, I felt a little like Soarin, getting a chance to cuddle with the object of my affections.
Annon42115 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012