Reviews for A Moment Out Of Time
Loved it. Sweet and sad and hopeful.
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Sooo disappointed that there is no epilogue. :(
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was very nicely done and I think you should be long winded, you certainly did it well to tell the story.

I must say I initially wondered if it would get to be unrealistic them having this night especially given that Hotch didn't even want to be there, but his reasons for not wanting to be there were not in anyway related to her or the team who he cherishes so I thought the theme was very nicely executed.

The connection and realisation of what they had, and where they were heading I thought was nicely wrapped up.

Nice work, I'm about to go and see if there is a sequel of some sort :)
cherrymystery chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
WOW! That was amazing...just amazing... Thank You!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awwww
Gerardfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hey, that was a great story. Hope you continue with the 'ship.
Hotly81173 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I just found this story and I must say that I loved it very much. Very well written and altogether a great piece of work. It was very sensual, sexy and HOT. GREAT GREAT GREAT! I love the emotions that seemed to pour from Hotch and Emily without a word being said. You seem to capture them perfectly and I don't think I would have changed a thing about this story. I just have one question ... is there a sequel to this story? :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I knew I missed all the good stuff on my Christmas break! Good thing I had enough sense to go looking for it tonight!

This was so awesome and so sad and angsty at the end. I loved it!
SSAEmilyHotchner chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Okay, I'm going to try to redeem myself. I really cannot believe that I haven't reviewed any of your stories. God, I'm such a jerk.

ANYWAY...get ready. Prepare yourself. Are you sitting down? If not, you might want to. I all-caps-rant a lot. But you already knew that from twitter, didn't you?

1. OMGOSH, just from the beginning part of this story, you already had me hooked. The way you write Hotch-angst...good God. I was reading it and getting all depressed because of Emily wanting Hotch to be there, even though it looked like he wouldn't...BUT OF COURSE, HE SHOWED UP BECAUSE YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER AND IF HE HADN'T YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY ME AND OTHER OBSESSIVE FANGIRLS.

2. Props to Jessica! I love the way you write her. Sometimes, I find it hard to agree with different writers' adaptations of her character; I don't think she would be a groveling little jerk and hate Hotch for what he quote unquote did to Haley. (First of all, did he kill her? No. Ummmmm.) The way you write Jessica is exactly the way I see her in my head; sure, she still pines for her sister, and she always will. But she's reasonable enough to understand that her sister's death was not Hotch's fault, and she's considerate enough to tell Hotch that he should find someone special for himself. LOVE IT.

3. Damn straight, Emily is tempting. (These 'top ten favorite things' of mine usually end up being random commentary, so...yeah.) And stunning. And freaking drop-dead gorgeous. GOOD GOD A RED FORM FITTING COCKTAIL DRESS.

4. "She threw back her head and laughed as Dave teased Reid and he was captured." Okay, that line right there is pure gold.

5. "Emily was the first one to spot him" - OF COURSE SHE WAS! :D - "and her face lit up with a thousand watt smile" - okay, how is he not dead from the sheer beauty? I think I would pass out. I love love love your descriptions. The tiny little detail you put into everything is really amazing.

6. "For tonight, just forget about being the father, the widower, or the unit chief, and just be...Aaron." Okay, I died. I'm dead. SO MUCH EMOTION.

7. Oh my God. I'm literally hyperventilating. Will dancing with Emily. Hotch dancing with JJ. AND THEN, THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...HOTCH DANCING WITH EMILY. HOLY FREAKING CRAP. THAT WAS RIDICULOUSLY HOT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

8. Hotch looking for Emily and finding her outside AND THEN PROCEEDING TO TAKE HER ON THE WALL HOLY FREAKING CRAP THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING EVER. MY BRAIN IS DEAD. TURNED TO MUSH. JUST...DEAD. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? So much passion and intensity and emotion...wow. Just wow.

9. "He gave her a slightly shy look, head tipped down and looking at her from the side of his eyes as he tugged her forward out into the hall." Okay, shy Hotch is definitely a turn on. JUST SAYING. (Guess who needs a cold shower right now...?)

10. Oh goodness, and then they moved it to the hotel room and everything is so perfect and my heart is melting because it's so sweet and gahhhhh I'm so freaking jealous. You're amazing. This is amazing. You're amazing.

Thank you for this wonderful story. :)

Much love,

Nooshin
giftedgabber chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow! That was incredible! I've never been a smoker but boy could I use a cigarette now. :) That story should come with a Surgeon General's Warning. HOT! HOT Hot! It was so tender and so sensual at the same time. Thank you! Please write more.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great story, you can never be too long winded enough, just just go darn good :) thanks for the holiday treat. I know this is a one shot, but I'm wondering if you would do a sequel, when hotch feels its time exactly how that would go, because we all know it is never easy.
Erica Lane Kent chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
PERFECT! Loved it! The care from the team, the dancing, the wait... He's so worth the wait! LOL!
Tiecollector chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow great job. I was worried I'm mean if he cares soooo much how cud he not want her again but then u gave them hope n me hope. I was sad for Emily since he said mayb a yr earlier or later I think it wud hurt to hear that but I'm glad they r willing to wait for each other
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Brandy, I cannot begin to tell you how totally amazing that was! I completely and utterly LOVED it!

You? write something short? *laughs* Hun, I don't think you can! But that's okay! I love your long stories! They're always amazing!

Awesome job girl and Merry Christmas!