Reviews for The Cinderella of New York
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
LOVE IT
Sunrise19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMGOSH, I LOVED this story! Having trouble logging in but this fic was awesome! Great job here, so in character! :) AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awwww...that was sweet. I love WWS fics that are nice and fluffy, not all the angsty stuff I see all the time.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
a good one
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh, this is adorable! Thank you so much; I just love it! I love seeing Maria being able to move on like this. The image of her with the children, caroling, is so sweet. And Schrank is wonderful, with his inherent cynicism and a spark of kindness. I liked how he hated being put into the position of having to seem the bad guy again. That must have got so discouraging for him.

The conflict that arose was handled very well by him. I appreciated him being nice to them while being firm on the law. And it was resolved very nicely!

Schrank realizing that he is impressed with Maria is such a squeeful part.

I think I caught all the cameos. Too fun. I think the first is my favorite. Schrank chasing the roller-blader through the streets is such an amusing image. And Schrank tangling with Purple Dragons, that is an interesting thing to imagine. I love where he sees right through Casey's faux friendliness and cooperation. LOL.

Thank you so much again! You managed to write everyone very well, as always. Very impressive for your first time writing them!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was so cute. I enjoyed it. I promise I'll get to your other updates soon.

TDH