Reviews for Unusual Circumstances
Mmonpaw-shine chapter 5 . 5/27
Are you dead it’s been years since you undated?
Good story though
alucardgal chapter 5 . 3/6/2019
awe! So cute! This is my first step in Harry Potter and Hellboy crossover! it's soo cute how HB is with Harry and Antonio!
deathwearsblack chapter 5 . 8/24/2018
please update.
Captain James H00K chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
I know it's been a while since you did this story but, I hope you do continue it at some later date. The fact that Harry and his friend Antonio are going to grow up as part of the BPD or whatever it's called for a good few years is really going to open their eyes. Speaking of will they get any training? If so what kind? What type of boys will they be if they go to school? What adventures will Harry have with his training? What will the Professors of Hogwarts think of him? Or if you decide to, what will they think of him and Antonio? I hope you continue this sometime.
Captain Jas. Hook
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
*imagines Hellboy carrying the sleeping boys*
*coos*
So cute~!
TyanataDraven chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
this is how I imagine Hellboy would be. He is a big kid after all.
Ravyn Moon 1313 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
please continue this story it is so fun and I am dieing to see what happens next I beg of thee to continue and you so have my favorite and follow on this
reveress-plegue chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Awesome more please when u can
SoulMore chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
FAN!~
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
I liked this one, it was a little funny the way the little kids acted. But I cannot get over the fact that your version of HB is a trialing the lawyer career, (what type did you chose for him?). And the way the Professor acts, (not really). Maybe for anything else you might do, you could include Abe and Liz as the boy's friends? Like Harrison going for the blue fishman with a large prefrontal cortex, and Antonio for the moodyish pyrokinetic girl with indecisivey habits? (This is my partial view on the movie versions of Abe and Liz) watch the movies, especially Golden Army's bonus features!
Younghound chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I would have gotten a little lost at that point to.
And why'd you have HB practically be a Dexter? And a lawyer? Going along with the movies, I'd think he'd be more of a mercenary. And the Professor, HB's dad, should've stayed britishy, and HB wouldn't have had an accent anyways, the Proffesor lived in an American military camp for the time HB learned to talk. Yeah, there, it was otherwise ok. Good.
dogman999 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Love the first 5 chapter keep up the good work.
SCARLET GERANIUM chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Just read it and loved it can't wait to see more of it and found out what happens next.
Girl with guns chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Soooo... almost 2 years since this was last updated? Are you gonna finish it?