Reviews for The Splintered Illusion
kate chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Please put up chapter 6 soon and hurry
Keynadog chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I found your story and I just loved it. Please keep writing. It show a side of the Grinch that know one knows about.
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
i can't wait for more! this is going to be so sad if the Grinch gives the baby away
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Please, please, please update! :)
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
At first I thought the woman was Martha May. Guess not.
BJlover chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This story is so cute. And funny.
hopeless-romance45 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
aww, Grinch is putting the baby up for adoption?

it's ok if you can't update all the time. want to do good in school.
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
"He looked down to Max who was looking down a little downward like himself, as if looking at something."

I was going to say in this sentence you didn't have to say "a little downward" because you already said "looking down"
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Well I like the prolouge to this. Really is short though. I left a review on your Inuyasha Opposition story, so yeah, that's how you'll remember me.

I found you cus your faved my Truth Served Cold story, so I just wanted to see what you had. This story seems really interesting, and this prolouge made me say "Awww" for the baby lol
RitatheBeetle chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
yay! I was right! The baby's a girl. :D

I can't wait for her name. And Martha May, of course.

I don't think the Grinch was OOC at all. He's a big softie, even if he or his heart won't admit it.

Please keep up the excellent work!

RitatheBeetle
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
ooh! a girl! raising her ought to be interesting
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
what's Grinch going to call the baby? i'm so entranced by this fic!
RitatheBeetle chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Oh wow, the baby's red! That's very original! :D

Very good chapter, I liked the narration that perfectly captured the Grinch's personality. Just one little tiny thing: I think you meant the baby was suffering from hypothermia, not hyperthermia, Hyperthermia is being too hot and hypothermia is being too cold.

Other than that, it's great! I'm totally betting the baby's a girl. Don't keep me in suspense too long though. :)

RitatheBeetle
RitatheBeetle chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I love this story so far! Very original amnd well written so far. Plus anything Grinch/Martha May makes me happy. I will be excited to see Grinch as a father figure.
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
you definately have my attention in this fic. i want more! update soon