Reviews for Holidays
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Are there other one-shots for those aforementioned holidays too? Halloween and Independence Day? Because Hay Lin's enthusiasm has always amused me in the show. Like, I could imagine her going around wearing a sparkly top-hat with sparklers attached to them. XDD Anyway, yay for Will/Matt half-smut!
Hango chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
No lexicon can help me with this, I guess: when you’ve written we’ll probably appreciate this, was that a sarcastic remark or a compliment? :D

Besides, I really reckon that this one-shot could be enjoyed also by those unacquainted with the fandom. However, those who’d already seen some of your efforts may find this a routine work. Which doesn’t make it bad, of course. Just a bit like McDonalds: you obtain what you’d expected, no great surprise, neither a positive nor a bad one (lol, no offense :))

I’m glad you’ve written it, though, ’cause it’s still of much higher standard than plenty of other stuff (irrespective of the fandom), and was fun to read. Happy new year, and sry for being late with this review :)!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
reading this a bit late, but Merry Christmas to you too! and a Happy New Year :)
Kalims chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aw, love the lightheartedness of it Very funny, especially Hay Lin's reaction. I'll be waiting for the other goody
NotQuiteNorm chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I think that there is only one reaction to that: baby Jesus saw...

Brilliant! You never cease to please, and that was just awesome! Loved!