Reviews for Taboo
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Aw! I loved this. Keep up the great work!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
LOL great fic
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Well done it was so cute and in character!
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Heyy Heyy,

Ah, I didn't know you published it ... sorry for reviewing so late!

I loved every bit of it! Especially the flashbacks beforehand that let us see how Hiei and Botan have gotten closer. As always, you've kept everyone in character. It's so Botan to be oblivious to the fact that she wormed her way into his heart. And there's no doubt in my mind that Hiei would react the way he did to her confession.

Also, Yusuke and his "it's too cold line" at the end had me rolling. xD

Wonderful job!
Saph-fire chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great story! I liked how Botan seemed to be jealous when she thought Hiei was seeing someone. And I'm an uber fan of Taboo! Although it sometimes gets out of control and me and whoever I play with start yelling out words instead of playing in the calm way the Yu Yu Hakusho cast were playing. I enjoyed the flashbacks especially the one where Botan almost hugs Hiei. She just seems like the kind of person who just gives out free hugs all day long. Great, smooth sentences, too. Keep up the good work and can't wait for chapter 9 of "A Demon's Promise."

Okay, bye! :D
Writer's Freedom chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Beautiful, although I'm new to the Yu Yu Hakusho series, I seem to find that Hiei is the kind of the spirit to always look down on things.

This is a good story, keep up the work and I'd love to see what other works you have

See you next chapter!

Writer's Freedom.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
poor Kuwabara. Great man, but a little slow on the uptake.
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Story immediately added to favorites. Will there be another chapter or was this a one-shot? Either way, I really liked it, especially the little flashbacks Botan was having on developing Hiei's and her...friendship? Haha. I look forward to more of your work.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 12/25/2011