Reviews for An Unknown Past
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I AM SO CONFUSED!
Professor What chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Take it from a (almost) professional writer, this story is too fast. You never take time to slow down and really describe a situation. You don't go into the emotional details. Ether way the plot is good. But the way that you wrote this, makes it sound like your a stereotypical fan fiction writer. Me and a lot of people don't like to be associated with the lot of people who really write their stories poorly.
So my recommendation is, SLOW DOWN!
LydeaBlaze chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This is really good. Don't worry what people think, the story is good.
tbs541 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Where do I begin, the first problem I had with you story is your horrible grammer there are sometimes when I can't understand a single thing you're saying. The second problem I had was the fact that you don't develop your characters and that your characters are one dementional cardboard cutouts , you don't give us a lot of information about your characters emotions and motivation. The third problem I have with the story is that you don't use any kind of imagery to describe things, remember show don't tell. How does your character use cell phones in front of the owls and nobody asks any questions about what the cell phone is and how it works how does the cell phone evev get reception in the owl world. Isn't is kind of cliched that Your main character is related to boron and barran. Your story's plot is incredebly confusing, how does your main character turn from a barn owl to a snowy owl. Why did you add hogwarts to your story and give your character a mate it seems kind of tacked on. It also looks like your using magic as an easy solution to your problems. The last problem I have with your story, is the king and queen are the victims in this story the two owls destroyed three of thier eggs and kidnapped the last one turned it into another species, and why, does the main character hate her parents because she thinks they abandoned her she was kidnapped the owls from hogwarts admitted that they did it.
GuardianFan-HE chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Great!You have a knack for writing.
Mulunia chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
...So this is based off of the movie?
Shinigamilover2 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I am amazed by this, I love it.

P.S. Thanx for revieing Zero, I appreciated it.
Xyloto chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
This is a good story, but try to put more detail into what happens to Starlight, and I was a little confused on who was talking because there weren't any new paragraphs for each person/owl talking. But other than that, keep up the good work!
Sheretzade chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It is so good! I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to see what happens next. The end of the prologue is so good, it makes the reader want to read more :) Awesome job!