Reviews for Reforged
noamg chapter 17 . 7/15
good to have you back. I'm so glad you're updating this story again!
blackcat33133 chapter 17 . 7/11
I never thought this day would come! Firstly congrats on your doctorate! Secondly, OMG! It was absolutely worth the wait - I had to reread the previous chapters to experience the full effect but doing that just reminded me why I kept checking for an update. The characters, the story full, the world building, Cheshire! So glad to have you back basically.
Isis36 chapter 17 . 7/11
OMG! An update! Wow!
Dinosona Spaces chapter 17 . 7/10
You're back! I am so very happy and thankful that you didn't forget about Reforged.
Marchanna chapter 17 . 7/9
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy! I can't wait for more, and to see where you go from here!
Lcsaf chapter 17 . 7/9
I was *just* thinking about this fic the other day! I'm so glad you've updated.

Make Wonderland great again? Hmmm...where have I heard THAT similar phrase before, I wonder?
findmywaybacktoyou chapter 17 . 7/9
I HAVE MISSED THIS STORY SO MUCH AND I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE CONTINUING THIS IS GREAT. Duchess in New York. Cannot WAIT! also congrats on your doctorate!
Yay!Yay! I'm so glad this is back. Thank you so much for returning to this. And congratulations on your new doctorate.
liferscove2118 chapter 17 . 7/8
Nice work on the update. Might have been 3 years, but it isn't like you haven't written any other lovely things.
moonmuse chapter 17 . 7/8
Oh my goodness, You've made my week! Hey a doctorate is a worthwhile delay and I still look forward to future chapters. The daring Dutchess if off on a challenge and poor Raw still stuck. Kudos!
Margo Vizzini-Montoya chapter 17 . 7/8
Still reading. Loved Splinters, and this is a beautifully complex cross-over. Well done. Congrats on the doctorate as well, that is quite the achievement.
maxiefae chapter 17 . 7/8
Love love love love love
redqueen74 chapter 16 . 1/18
Just reread this story again. I am such a fan of Duchess/Jack and they just didn't get enough development in the show. I really hope you plan to continue with this story at some point when you're able to. :)
Paupercherry chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
This is a roller coaster of fun! I am truly your number one fan. More please! Of course...as real life permits.
A huge fan, Pauper
clockadile chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
woot! alice and hatter and cheshires and gryphon riders! I look forward to the continuation :D