Reviews for Reforged
clockadile chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
woot! alice and hatter and cheshires and gryphon riders! I look forward to the continuation :D
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Hey no worries. It all happens and must come first. I had wondered about this story though. I look forward to updates whenever they occur. And yay for Jeb feeling more determined in his relationship.
Shahrezad1 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Oh! Yay, this is so very delightful! :D The plot is picking up and more and more facts are being laid down. Also, we might get to see Alice and Hatter. -grins- Not that the Duchess is happy about it, but maybe Alice will prove that her worries are for naught. :) Excellent work, and no worries about the wait. (In fact, if anything I should apologize myself for the delay in responding.) I'm also very happy that Jeb and Az are slowly making amends.
xAnnieMariex chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Love this story, it's so well written & I love how you right and explore the Duchess. Can't wait for your next update! :)
Isis36 chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Yay! So happy to see an update! Thank you so much :)
Lcsaf chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Yay! Cain father/son bonding chat! I had the warm-fuzzies reading that part. :)
liferscove2118 chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Great work on the update. Life happens just remember to live it when your working.
MatchboxMan chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I'm in love. That is all that needs to be said.
CheesyGuestName chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Hey, I've been doing a lot of traveling in the UK lately and keep wandering through historical sights and reading about armies and soldier life. You did a really good job when you put together the queen's riders. I keep seeing and reading small things that remind me of them. So props.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Wow, I really like the Duchess and Az interaction. They really are pretty equally matched. And cool! Gryphons.
Shahrezad1 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
YAY! :D I was actually wondering about the next update. But this more than met expectations. Brilliant work, overall. I still am loving your characterization for Giacomo, and the interaction between Jack and the Duchess was interesting on several levels. Also, the fact that Az asked the Duchess to go with her riding (and even asked about her real name) says a lot about her increased level of trust. It's not much, but it's a start, and there's still that chance that they might become friends, written in-between the lines. :)

And Gryphons! :D Yay, gryphons! It's interesting to see "uninfluenced" Wonderland humans as well. Hmm, the plot thickens...
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Some girl time between the Dutchess and Az... That was rather interesting. And we get to see Raw again. That's always a good thing, especially when he's meeting gryphons. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
liferscove2118 chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Wonderful update.
Lcsaf chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Oh, yay! More Raw! And the cat is Cheshire. I'm glad to see them again, even if like Raw, I'm not quite sure how to take the mind-talking feline.

I did enjoy the mental picture of Az heaving the Duchess on the horse, much to the other woman's embarrassment. They could be an interesting combo at social functions if they weren't so disinclined to be around each other. Not quite friends, but familiar enough with each other to perhaps share a few not-so-nice observations on a few other party guests with each other as way of a joke. Jack and Jeb would avoid them like the plague when they'd get together, which I imagine the ladies would realize in short order and use that information to their own mutual advantage.

I am rather curious about why you claimed this chapter was set in the OZ, though I figure that was an unintentional slip. Too bad, I got excited thinking we might see some more Wyatt/DG. :( Perhpas next time.
Isis36 chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
*squeee* Thanks for the update :)