Reviews for Reforged
Bookwyrm52 chapter 18 . 4/20
Great chapter! I quite like your characterizations of Hatter and Alice so far, can't wait to read them interacting with the O.Z. characters.
Shahrezad1 chapter 18 . 4/10
This was an absolutely lovely chapter! :D Reading the dialogue and interactions between Alice and Hatter (and the snarkiness from our beloved Duchess) was like a breath of fresh air, and I can't even begin to express how excited I am to see Alice and Az interact. I am REALLY excited! :D And with Hatter in the mix, there's always more shenanigans to be had.

It looks like our champions have been found, and the ball is on a roll!
Shahrezad1 chapter 17 . 4/10
To reply to your AN at the end...I'm totally still reading this. XD

Although after a lengthy spell of being out of the country, myself, serving a church proselyting mission. But coming back and reading all the updates that you've made (hey, it doesn't seem like a long time to me. XD ) has made me excited once more! :D I remember reading and loving Splinters, and with things picking up in Reforged I'm really starting to get caught up in events! Excellent work with all our familiar favorite characters, and I like the new original characters as well. :D YAY for Az and Jeb working things out, and for Raw sticking up for himself, and especially for such a well-developed interpretation of the Duchess. I love this story, so very, very much. :)
Isis36 chapter 18 . 4/5
Thanks for the update :)
liferscove2118 chapter 18 . 4/5
So very happy to see this. Lovely work.
noamg chapter 18 . 4/5
Great as always! So glad you're back!
Margo Vizzini-Montoya chapter 18 . 4/5
Yay update! Once aga you beautifully meld these two worlds together and your characterizations are spot on. Excited to see more
maxiefae chapter 18 . 4/5
I don't care what anyone says I love the Duchess
KAMreader chapter 17 . 1/5
OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! I legitimately check this site a few times a year specifically for this story. So excited!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
I just read all 17 chapters today. Great story. I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!
Bookwyrm52 chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
Yup still reading! Congrats on the doctorate, and gotta say I'm looking forward to having Hatter and Alice join the narrative they can both be so refreshingly blunt.
noamg chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
good to have you back. I'm so glad you're updating this story again!
blackcat33133 chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
I never thought this day would come! Firstly congrats on your doctorate! Secondly, OMG! It was absolutely worth the wait - I had to reread the previous chapters to experience the full effect but doing that just reminded me why I kept checking for an update. The characters, the story full, the world building, Cheshire! So glad to have you back basically.
Isis36 chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
OMG! An update! Wow!
Dinosona Spaces chapter 17 . 7/10/2016
You're back! I am so very happy and thankful that you didn't forget about Reforged.