Reviews for Time In A Bottle
anon chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Ahh, I needed a good Muffy hurt!Dean fic today!
Samantha V chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Love how this story starts with the short, powerful chapters and then heads to the conclusion. Fabulous supportive Sam and, well, the whole thing really :)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Thank God (Muffy in this case) for Sam paying such close attention to what's going on around Dean. And thank YOU for NOT writing a death fic. I know you never would, but thanks, anyway. :D Loved it.

Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I was thrilled to find something new from you. A what a great story. So very well done.
I'm so sorry that you are still suffering from health issues. I pray that much, much better days are just ahead.
Thank you for returning here. Your amazing talent has been missed. Thank you for sharing it.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
What a nice surprise to see your name. :)
I'm glad that Sam figured out what the hospital staff was doing to Dean and got him out of there.
Sad, but also a happy ending.
Good to see the brothers together.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Whew, thank goodness for Sam's instincts...and Sam's instincts relying on Dean's!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
that was a really good read! you should totally write a sequel to this! plz? :)
tracys dream chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Excellent story!
Trena81 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
What a great story! I'd love to see Caleb in Faith. Do you or Tidia have any more Legacy fics coming our way?
Heather chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Dearest Muffy:
You have given us so many awesome moments with the brothers; we've cried and laughed and with your words you've made me understand your world. Thank you.
I always look forward to new chapters and have revisited the stories so often!
I pray healing and hope for you. And many thanks for your gift.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
supernatfem76 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Thank you for finishing this story. I was just thinking how I had missed reading SPN fanfiction and you definitely filled that need. I hope this year is a better year for you health wise.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Finally, the meat of the story. Sam got Dean out of there, and those who committed this outrage will never do so to another person. Good story.
frostfalcon chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This one was different and I liked that you made the hospital where the "evil" was going on... I"m not fond of them and I get the feeling that sometimes they can do more harm than good... but not supernaturally of course...
abni chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Happy ficversary! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us over the years! And not least, thank you so much for letting me become a part of your family - I sometimes wonder if those boys realise how many lives they have influenced all over the world.

Love love love this story, the worry, the pain, the brotherly moment at the end - perfect!

Huge huge hug