Reviews for Time In A Bottle
alberte140101 chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
This was so freaking amazing!
anon chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Ahh, I needed a good Muffy hurt!Dean fic today!
Samantha V chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Love how this story starts with the short, powerful chapters and then heads to the conclusion. Fabulous supportive Sam and, well, the whole thing really :)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Thank God (Muffy in this case) for Sam paying such close attention to what's going on around Dean. And thank YOU for NOT writing a death fic. I know you never would, but thanks, anyway. :D Loved it.

Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I was thrilled to find something new from you. A what a great story. So very well done.
I'm so sorry that you are still suffering from health issues. I pray that much, much better days are just ahead.
Thank you for returning here. Your amazing talent has been missed. Thank you for sharing it.
TG
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
What a nice surprise to see your name. :)
I'm glad that Sam figured out what the hospital staff was doing to Dean and got him out of there.
Sad, but also a happy ending.
Good to see the brothers together.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Whew, thank goodness for Sam's instincts...and Sam's instincts relying on Dean's!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
that was a really good read! you should totally write a sequel to this! plz? :)
tracys dream chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Excellent story!
Trena81 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
What a great story! I'd love to see Caleb in Faith. Do you or Tidia have any more Legacy fics coming our way?
Heather chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Dearest Muffy:
You have given us so many awesome moments with the brothers; we've cried and laughed and with your words you've made me understand your world. Thank you.
I always look forward to new chapters and have revisited the stories so often!
I pray healing and hope for you. And many thanks for your gift.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
great
supernatfem76 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Thank you for finishing this story. I was just thinking how I had missed reading SPN fanfiction and you definitely filled that need. I hope this year is a better year for you health wise.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Finally, the meat of the story. Sam got Dean out of there, and those who committed this outrage will never do so to another person. Good story.
frostfalcon chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This one was different and I liked that you made the hospital where the "evil" was going on... I"m not fond of them and I get the feeling that sometimes they can do more harm than good... but not supernaturally of course...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »