Reviews for Edges, Letters From The
AnotherConstellationDies.x chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this is really good. i hope you aren't too annoyed by all my reviews :)
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is excellent. This is absolutely amazing. Amazing. Amazingamazingamazing. Is is supposed to be shoebox-verse, or does it matter?
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
wow that was so poetic.

Hi I'm a huge fan, I love Shoebox, I'm actually writing a fic that connects it to DH, and when a reviewer said you had a penname here I had to check it out.

That song is defiantly one of my favorites in all of musical theater, and I'm absolutely in awe at how you used it with such perfection.

there's nothing else to say that was amazing.
butterflye chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Love it. Like, a LOT. Ooh, this is absolutely amazing!

Still, poor Sirius, locked up in Azkaban, thinking about Things.
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
wonderful. If I try to write more I will end up not making sense and embarassing myself so I will just leave it at that. wonderfull.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
*Sniffle* *Tear* Don't freak out or anything, but I worship you.

Not in that creepy way or anything, but in that "OMG you are the best author ever I love every story you have ever written" sort of way.

And this story was fabulous, like every other you've written. Simply fabulous. I loved it.

Great job!

-Orion
foreverdebt chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
woah

u deserve so many more reviews than uve got for this amazing, incredible, unbelievable piece!

i love it

favourite time
glassneko chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
that was really cool! you really explored some nice ideas and did it in an interesting way. i like the different formats for each year. the spelling one was cool and the list one was neat.

So I remember color. I remember blue. It is not B, L, U, E.

I remember sky.

hehehe really cool!
silgidane chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Oh, wow. I mean, really, oh, WOW. It was... That was... You are... I mean, *wow*...

*collects herself and tries to speak coherently*

That was amazing. And good. Amazingly good. I love love love it. Such a pretty story... I am in awe of your insane-Sirius-in-Azkaban. I mean, this was really good. A lot different from Real Folk Blues, but so brilliantly good. And just regular brilliant.

And I read this a long time ago, but was too speechless to review, and then crashed and et cetera, and I am abusing the hell out of using that particular conjunction. Anyway. You have no idea how many lines got stuck in my head for WEEKS after reading this. WEEKS! It's people like you who make me what I am, and that's not meant as an insult.

YOU are going on my favorites list. I realize that this review is way too long, and the basic point is: WOW! GOOD! CRAZY POTENTIAL STLAKER ON THE LOOSE! but damn, you're a good writer.
shiroi chi chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I don't know what to say... but I know I must at least try.

For a reason I would gladly tell you, were the words not eluding me, the lines "I remember blue. It is not B, L, U, E." Were the worst, the best of it all - depends on if you want your heart to be broken by simple words like that.

It was like ...a journey,not just to somebody's mind and soul, but in time as well. I felt oddly dizzy when I came to the end, like I wasn't sure where and when was here and now.

Thank you so so much for this, it was beautiful beyond my command of the English language. And I will be reviewing Coeur de Loupe sometime soon, promise! It's just that it deserves better than a few hasty lines, don't you think?
Hedgerose chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Wow. Oh, wow. I *loved* that. Wow. I'm in shock. That was beautiful. Wow.
Mind of a Child chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
DAMN. Do I really need to tell you how extraordinary this is? You've gotta know...but just in case you don't: this is extraordinary. Damn good, my friend, damn good.
Twinnie chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
It's pretty heart-wrenching... Written in an original way, sober and strong at once. Beautiful.

Hum, while I'm thinking about it : you've made French mistakes in the titles of your fics 'Cœur de Loupe' and 'La Belle Rêve' ; the proper name for a she-wolf is 'louve' in French, and 'rêve' in a masculine - 'Le Beau Rêve'. French is really a weird language, isn't it ? ;)
Lomelinde chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I love angst and this was one of the most well written pieces I have seen in a long time. Thank You for this wonderful experience.
Shad chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wow, I can't believe nobody's reviewed this already! You show insanity really well-might want to get that looked at, heh heh. J/K. Well, not insanity, just dwindling sanity. Exquisite fic, and quite the breath of fresh air this section needs.