Reviews for Golden Light, Starry Night
Ebenbild chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
You, my dear author, made me cry. I truly love your description of Glorfindel's return and their past together. I truly would have liked to hear the thoughts of those elves who thought that Erestor has a head of ice xD
Thanks for sharing.
blueicequeen chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
It was sweet. I like how you mixed the timelines and yet they flowed smoothly. Wonderful job.
yasmin chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
This is wonderful!
I just love your writing!
Larisya chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Thank you. That was beautiful. I wept. I loved this. It was amazing as a whole piece and a chapter. It gave us a lovely ending. Hannon le. "Go forth in angst."
ForbiddenShadow0 chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I do enjoy stories about Glorfindel and Erestor. I greatly look forward to your next update!
pelle chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
more please!
yasmin chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Thanks for updating! :)
Larisya chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Oh oh oh! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! It was fun to see some outside perspective. I really, really want to see Erestor and Glorfindel meet again—most especially what they do; expressions, actions, and the like. I truly love this story. I'm obsessed in general with Erestor. Everyone in my family has been assigned an elf that that we keep getting called by. My father is Thranduil, my mom Erestor, my older brother Fëanor(ouch, right?), the middle brother Elros, my youngest brother Maglor, his twin sister Idril, and me? Apparently, I'm Ecthelion. A boy. The ONLY Balrog Slayer that STAYS DEAD! What gives? Yeah, we're obsessed. Either way, I'll probably look at those stories. More here?
Lady Minuialwen chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Larisya chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I really love the little quotes at the end of chapters; they always fit so well and amplify the charm. I am quite enthralled. Elrond has clearly figured out our dear Glorfindel's secret. Did you ever say how many years have passed since his passing? I do wonder what word he wrote. I do think it may be Erestor or Glorfindel; be it this or nay, though, I cannot contain my anticipation. Even if I ought to be slaving away at my science project for Tuesday... Instead, I squealed (and yes, I would rather have refrained from disclosing such...sensitive...information) and devoured this chapter whole. I love it! Enter Glorfy!
mimi chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
i loved it can't wait to
Larisya chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Aw. He'll get it too. A! but I had forgotten how I loved this story! I do wish to see what happens when Glorfindel shows up. I can't decide if finally mourning just before you get him back is good or bad. I suppose not being haunted in this budding second love is always a good thing... Bravo and thank you for updating.

yasmin chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
thank you for the update !
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Yay, an update! :D Looking forward to more :D
mimi chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I Iove this story so Please continue!